• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I want to ctb but I am so scared of dying. I don't know what there is after dying. I want to ease myself but I'm really scared whenever I think of it. Any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Chronicoverwhelm, Immensevoid and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think after death is non-existence forever.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, LifeIsCrazyNemb, inaminute and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I only fear existence, I find it terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist here in this hellish reality but I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. I find comfort in death as it means finally finding freedom from this futile and cruel existence, in fact I'd always see it as better to not exist as one cannot suffer from not existing, there are no disadvantages to no longer having the ability to suffer.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im pretty sure its nothing bad after because you didn't consent on being born and you didn't choose your dna.

Its hard to let go and ctb from something you didnt even choose , is it hell or what.

It certainly is torture for most of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: testingthis101010 and Mayonaise
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Everyone is scared of dying, but You haven't really choose the most peaceful methods either. Maybe you should take the time and rear the suicide resources. 🌤️

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
W

WilliamXX

Jan 22, 2024
In my opinion, it is natural and healthy to have an innate fear of death as it is about the only journey that we alone must take.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and reclaimedbynature
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Memento Mori. You're gonna die sometime.

Reactions: missmars
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
It's normal to be afraid of death. Death is completely unknown territory. Overcoming that fear is an act of bravery.

Reactions: HemlockWizard
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are pretty sure nothing happens after death, but we really just don't know do we.

Also, many people, myself included, believe we can experience what seems like years in the final moments of life. Like an endless dream.

I am just unsure if that's good or bad.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I think after death is non-existence forever.
There was non existence for the billions of years before and there will be none after that's my thinking

Reactions: testingthis101010, Chronicoverwhelm and pthnrdnojvsc
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
There's a Netflix series called Surviving Death. There's an episode on children ages 5 and under who remember past lives.

I am not this body, I am not even this mind.
I do not believe in death, only life.
When this body can no longer support this "life", "energy", "spirit", whatever you want to call it - it'll just continue as something else.

It would be nice if the energy finds better circumstances in the next form, but maybe we chose this experience for a reason. Unless you believe in karma, I have no control over the next set of circumstances, so why should I worry, I'm sure it won't be this experience anymore.

Reactions: HemlockWizard, Chronicoverwhelm, MrOptions and 1 other person
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Also, many people, myself included, believe we can experience what seems like years in the final moments of life. Like an endless dream.
Could you elaborate on that? I haven't heard about that before.

LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
I believe you just cease to be after death. You can romanticise that idea by defining it as a dream if it helps with your fear but i believe that no matter the outcome, dream, rebirth etc. The person that we are now and reading all of this will be gone, and whatever happens with our souls it's very likely that we'll forget we were even human in the first place

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
If you haven't already seen this thread give a read because it helped me deal with death anxiety somewhat:

Special Thanks to @LetzteAusfahrt may he rest in peace.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
If you haven't already seen this thread give a read because it helped me deal with death anxiety somewhat:

Special Thanks to @LetzteAusfahrt may he rest in peace.

thank you so much for this. this means a a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Sorry to spill the "bad news" but there is "life" after death. These bodies are just shells, we are all energy and science has proven this. Also please check out this webite, that has thousands of stories of people who has clinically died and seen themselves on the table, they all cant be lying. https://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html

Reactions: rozeske and Mayonaise
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Sorry to spill the "bad news" but there is "life" after death. These bodies are just shells, we are all energy and science has proven this. Also please check out this webite, that has thousands of stories of people who has clinically died and seen themselves on the table, they all cant be lying. https://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html
There's a university that studies all types of phenomena associated with death.

Edit: this is a better link

Reactions: MrOptions
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
This, plus there are many NDE (Near Death Experience) documentaries/stories on YT. We can't be 100% sure obviously, existence after death is and will always be the greatest mystery of our universe

Reactions: mortuarymary and rozeske
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I try to embrace death. It's just the transition that sucks