MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else still waiting for their parcel from Central Europe?!! V worried now. First one got lost in transit. This one was delayed. Should be here but isn't!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and ninthhokage
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I waiting mine from Eastern Europe it has been 12 days since shipping, not in the country yet

ninthhokage

ninthhokage

Nov 8, 2019
I'm waiting, as well. I hope we are all able to receive it soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingHeart
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think it takes about 4 days for them to process the order, then about 8 days to arrive, but it can always vary.
Their ebay listing was down for a few days so I'm guessing they were re-stocking.

How many days since the second attempt was posted ?

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm also waiting too. It's been a week for me and the tracker I have for my shipment says item can't be found. :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: ninthhokage
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I don't know if this happens in the EU, but Canada post gets backlogged from late December to mid January due to high volume of Christmas mail and parcels. Today a banner appeared on their website to expect delays in delivery.
Edit: late November, not December:)

• Aww..
Reactions: ninthhokage
ninthhokage

ninthhokage

Nov 8, 2019
I don't know if this happens in the EU, but Canada post gets backlogged from late December to mid January due to high volume of Christmas mail and parcels. Today a banner appeared on their website to expect delays in delivery.
Edit: late November, not December:)

yay x_x

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I think it takes about 4 days for them to process the order, then about 8 days to arrive, but it can always vary.
Their ebay listing was down for a few days so I'm guessing they were re-stocking.

How many days since the second attempt was posted ?
about 2 weeks

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
I'm also waiting too. It's been a week for me and the tracker I have for my shipment says item can't be found. :mmm:
Don't worry my tracker didn't update for the longest time and then I received an invoice even though I never received anything and then a few days later it just arrived. I guess the postal service In p country is wack

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, NitriteAnatomy and ninthhokage