• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
So despite all the things I've purchased... I still I haven't finished all the plans. Do I make my own obituary ? How do you write a suicide note? I'm never sure what to say in them because I don't want to sound pretentious in my letters and I don't want o lie to people and tell everyone "I'm sorry I made this decision."

Part of me wants to tell them how angry I've always been with myself and how weak I've been. I want to tell them the truth. I hurt so much and I don't know if I should or even how to. Part of me want to leave it a whisful lie to those that didn't know me as well. Those that do will know I'm truly happy.. I'm literally not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and sadworld
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if you're writing this note for yourself, then i'd say be honest. after all, if you've been lying to people for this long, it would make sense to finally tell the truth - to get it off your chest, you know?

Reactions: sadworld
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
if you're writing this note for yourself, then i'd say be honest. after all, if you've been lying to people for this long, it would make sense to finally tell the truth - to get it off your chest, you know?
You're right.. why lie. My whole life is lying.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Yes you're absolutely right. I guess I'm so used to hiding and lying to spare people feelings, its hard to think differently. ♡ thank you for the insight