Petrichor45

Petrichor45

Jul 27, 2023
I'll be honest that I'm pretty fucking pissed off. I logged in to SS not long ago, after looking at some of the pro-lifer's Twitter accounts, and I ended up seeing one tweet that was accusing "UsernameMost1" of being me (more specifically EnvyTangerine, which was my old account that for some reason I was unable to recover). Now I'm being accused by RainAndSadness in DMs and I'm pretty fucking annoyed.

So I'm stepping away from this forum willingly. I thought the people here would actually listen to me but after this I'm pretty fucking annoyed. I'll probably keep browsing the forum for methods and stuff, but if RaS and whoever this Ben person on Twitter really think I'm a pro-lifer, then I'm leaving. Hope you're happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Forever Sleep, Kerrtu and 1 other person
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I was asked by a mod (not by Rain) if I had an alt account earlier today. I'm not tech saavy and I felt at first freaked out, as someone here allegedly has the same IP which I found strange. I thought IP's were unique. I was also asked if my name begins with a "c", which it doesn't, not in real life either. I don't have a "c" in my name, or last name, or middle name.

For the record, this is my only account. I had one in the past when I was very close to CTB and asked that it be deactivated if shit went south, which it did. I don't remember the name I went under when I had my first account; I have a long history of head trauma and 20 +/- ECT treatments- my memory is not what it was. I've followed the rules here and it just blows - the difficulty accessing the site, people possibly hacking into accounts, being questioned by mods in one of the only places I can just be.

I almost deleted today - very disconcerting.

Anyway, I'm going to try and make it to Labor Day weekend (around that time) and CTB then. I was originally planning to die in the apartment but I've found my place:

IMG 0420

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deomlez, Bobert_Beniro, Deleted member 65988 and 6 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'll be honest that I'm pretty fucking pissed off. I logged in to SS not long ago, after looking at some of the pro-lifer's Twitter accounts, and I ended up seeing one tweet that was accusing "UsernameMost1" of being me (more specifically EnvyTangerine, which was my old account that for some reason I was unable to recover). Now I'm being accused by RainAndSadness in DMs and I'm pretty fucking annoyed.

So I'm stepping away from this forum willingly. I thought the people here would actually listen to me but after this I'm pretty fucking annoyed. I'll probably keep browsing the forum for methods and stuff, but if RaS and whoever this Ben person on Twitter really think I'm a pro-lifer, then I'm leaving. Hope you're happy.

Okay, usernamemost. It's odd how that Twitter account is suddenly private after I've confronted you in this forum.

IMG_4747.png

IMG_4749.png

Maybe next time you don't make it so obvious when you insult us. But the audacity to come back to this forum after you've insulted this community for months, me included and every mod who works hard to keep this site running, that's some next level hypocrisy. You leeched off the support of our community while you insulted us on Twitter, behind our back. You supported a campagin to get this forum deplatformed and rob this place from thousands of members who need the support from this community while you used it for yourself. You claimed we're a suicide cult, and you claimed it's so evil when people exercise their right to die yet you planned your own exit according to your own posts in this forum. And don't get it twisted, we have enough evidence to support our claims. We have a very good track record of exposing fixers and banning them from this forum. There is a long list of alt-accounts we have unveiled and banned just in the recent past. And we work with evidence, not just assumptions, let me make that clear.

I'm gonna ban you from the forum now because that's what you want, according to your own Tweets. You said you need to leave and I'm gonna do you a favor. If the forum is as horrible and disgusting as you claim, it's better if you stay away. Goodbye and don't come back.

I was asked by a mod (not by Rain) if I had an alt account earlier today. I'm not tech saavy and I felt at first freaked out, as someone here allegedly has the same IP which I found strange. I thought IP's were unique.

You were asked if you had another account because there was an IP match with another profile. It's standard procedure to follow up and investigate such incidents as you're only allowed to have one account per person. It's not unusual that we ask questions to figure out what's the backstory before we take any actions. Keep in mind that's how we treat all cases in which someone has a potential alt-account in this forum, that's nothing personal and it has nothing to do with the very specific situation involving @Petrichor45 aka @EnvyTangerine because in that specific situation, we have more than enough evidence to prove they're a pro-lifer who attacked this community for months. The behavior displayed in this thread and the private Twitter account just serves as more confirmation that we're correct.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Never Alive, irie and 7 others
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I was asked by a mod (not by Rain) if I had an alt account earlier today. I'm not tech saavy and I felt at first freaked out, as someone here allegedly has the same IP which I found strange. I thought IP's were unique. I was also asked if my name begins with a "c", which it doesn't, not in real life either. I don't have a "c" in my name, or last name, or middle name.

For the record, this is my only account. I had one in the past when I was very close to CTB and asked that it be deactivated if shit went south, which it did. I don't remember the name I went under when I had my first account; I have a long history of head trauma and 20 +/- ECT treatments- my memory is not what it was. I've followed the rules here and it just blows - the difficulty accessing the site, people possibly hacking into accounts, being questioned by mods in one of the only places I can just be.

I almost deleted today - very disconcerting.

Anyway, I'm going to try and make it to Labor Day weekend (around that time) and CTB then. I was originally planning to die in the apartment but I've found my place:

View attachment 117529
May I ask what is your method? Is it SN?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's sad how bored people have nothing better to do than to try and cause suicidal people to suffer more by trying to remove this website. If they achieved what they are trying to do it would just lead to suicidal people suffering more from failed attempts and having no choice but to resort to more barbaric methods, if people have a problem with this site then nobody is forcing them to use it, I bet many of them would likely think differently if something happened to make existing much more unbearable for them.

But to want to make other people suffer more really is disgusting, I bet those pro-lifers who lie and pretend are really just starved for attention, reminds me of why humans are the worst species.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, not-2-b-the-answer, sadpeach and 7 others
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
god these pro-lifer people suck, there are actually people who NEED this forum to stay up. its ironically my only lifeline and my only hope for finding a peaceful method to pass. thank you to all the ss staff for the hard work you put in the keep this forum running

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, deomlez, blitz and 3 others
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
You were asked if you had another account because there was an IP match with another profile. It's standard procedure to follow up and investigate such incidents as you're only allowed to have one account per person. It's not unusual that we ask questions to figure out what's the backstory before we take any actions. Keep in mind that's how we treat all cases in which someone has a potential alt-account in this forum, that's nothing personal and it has nothing to do with the very specific situation involving @Petrichor45 aka @EnvyTangerine because in that specific situation, we have more than enough evidence to prove they're a pro-lifer who attacked this community for months. The behavior displayed in this thread and the private Twitter account just serves as more confirmation that we're correct.

I appreciate your response @RainAndSadness - thank you.

It all freaked me the fuck out, I thought I was going to be banned when I was being questioned. This forum means a lot to me and I went through a range of emotions when I was questioned.

May I ask what is your method? Is it SN?

It's listening to Fergie sing the US National Anthem; one of the more rare methods, and readily available on Youtube.

It'll be painful, but thankfully it's under 3 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sadpeach, deomlez and 4 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Thanks to RainAndSadness & the other Admins, this group means an awful lot to so many of us. The work you do in the background is appreciated.
Sven.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Das Nichts, Deathisbetter and 5 others
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Okay, usernamemost. It's odd how that Twitter account is suddenly private after I've confronted you in this forum.

IMG_4747.png

IMG_4749.png

Maybe next time you don't make it so obvious when you insult us. But the audacity to come back to this forum after you've insulted this community for months, me included and every mod who works hard to keep this site running, that's some next level hypocrisy. You leeched off the support of our community while you insulted us on Twitter, behind our back. You supported a campagin to get this forum deplatformed and rob this place from thousands of members who need the support from this community while you used it for yourself. You claimed we're a suicide cult, and you claimed it's so evil when people exercise their right to die yet you planned your own exit according to your own posts in this forum. And don't get it twisted, we have enough evidence to support our claims. We have a very good track record of exposing fixers and banning them from this forum. There is a long list of alt-accounts we have unveiled and banned just in the recent past. And we work with evidence, not just assumptions, let me make that clear.

I'm gonna ban you from the forum now because that's what you want, according to your own Tweets. You said you need to leave and I'm gonna do you a favor. If the forum is as horrible and disgusting as you claim, it's better if you stay away. Goodbye and don't come back.

I wonder who the usernamemost person was 🤔
Vile person to attack the members here
I wonder who the usernamemost person was 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-151442.png
    Screenshot_20230810-151442.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
who can be honnest saying he can decide if I have to leave or die ? Do they think they are god ? (I am atheist and have no belief). Do they think they own MY body, and more, my BRAIN ?
Little person with no life, stealing others lives.
I despise you but just the time to type it then I forget you.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Stormy Raine