• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Bought my rope today, 10m of 10mm Non stretch marine grade woven nylon rope to replace the one that was taken away from me. It's surprising how long it took to decide to buy it and do it.
Now need to scout for a spot where I can use it aside from my workshop for a discreet enough ctb.
My main concern now is to keep the plan under wraps.
Sorry for venting this. I just need to talk this through

Reactions: Donewith_, worldexploder, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest. There's a state forest nearby that you can get lost in for months and no one be able to find you. I just got find a nice sturdy tree branch.

Reactions: nopoint, Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and 2 others
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest. There's a state forest nearby that you can get lost in for months and no one be able to find you. I just got find a nice sturdy tree branch.
No such luck, only city parks close by. I'm concerned I'll traumatise Someone. I really wish to avoid that

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and Schopenhauer
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
An abandoned home in a bad neighborhood. Usually has exposed ceiling with a nice roofing truss to loop a rope around with it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and Schopenhauer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Well done on obtaining your rope, and as far as hiding your rope, I'm not sure if this works, maybe you could stow it away with other things that people are not as likely to snoop in such as a briefcase, a hiking bag, or something that people don't associate suspicions of. If in the event someone discovers it, say that you are using it for rock climbing or other sport/application of the rope.

Reactions: MattersOfTheHeart, Schopenhauer, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe you could use a pull up bar on a door. They're quite easy to install. If you can't put it on the actual door frame, you can open the door and put it on there.

Reactions: Schopenhauer and Lifeisatrap
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That takes a lot of courage. I would never be able to do it. Whatever you decide on I wish you the best.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and JustLosingMyself
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
That takes a lot of courage. I would never be able to do it. Whatever you decide on I wish you the best.
Getting used to the idea and sensation of hanging.

Reactions: rabid_squirrel, worldexploder and Lifeisatrap
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
I would much rather do tourniquet compression whilst lying down than any type of hanging.

Reactions: Armadillo and Lifeisatrap
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Fair play on your choice, I was gonna hang in a forest, seemed very peaceful and I have a spot picked out. But going via night night method while on DMT. Good luck to my friend.
I always thought that finding a nice forest with a nice view for a sunset/sunrise would be the perfect way to go. Would hate to think of someone hanging in abandoned building as opposed to more serene setting.