Nervosomnifer

Nervosomnifer

I wish I wasn't born a linear human
Jul 6, 2023
The world is such a violent place. The society's strings tie you tightly, strangle you with "responsibility", ideas of being useful to transient societal institutes that constantly undergo change..but remain still the same in their very nature. Violent, commanding nature. It's like a cage, a cage that you can't escape...because you have nowhere else to go. Truly ironic...humans value freedom above all else..yet our very existence in the society is just one big set of strings, that make the very freedom that we strive for impossible. It sickens me.

Don't know for how long I'm going to tolerate this...probably until the last ounce of hope is lost... Until I receive "proper stimulation", a sentimental push that will drive me to the scaffold, because otherwise instinct may not permit me to ctb level headed. I wish I was never born in this fragile but nonetheless demanding meat shell. For now I will keep my options open..

Just felt that I should voice my concerns out loud, instead of keeping them locked away, gnawing at my insides.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: returntothevoid, Darkover, saddestbunny and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think everyone's idea of freedom is relative to their own circumstance and locale. Yes, it absolutely is a rotten world in so many aspects, none of which, really, have improved with time, or even human growth and understanding. It's difficult to point to things that are markedly better in this world, since so many new concerns develop pretty much on a daily basis. All that is ever done is placing band-aids on problems and beating back that which arises, as best humans are able to do. I don't think things will ever get better. I certainly see no signs that it could ever happen. Nope, it will just continue as usual until the problems that plague humankind, eventually end up devouring everything in their path, and neither band-aids, nor beat-backs, will be able to stop it.

Reactions: Tobacco, Nervosomnifer and alonely
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I think everyone's idea of freedom is relative to their own circumstance and locale. Yes, it absolutely is a rotten world in so many aspects, none of which, really, have improved with time, or even human growth and understanding. It's difficult to point to things that are markedly better in this world, since so many new concerns develop pretty much on a daily basis. All that is ever done is placing band-aids on problems and beating back that which arises, as best humans are able to do. I don't think things will ever get better. I certainly see no signs that it could ever happen. Nope, it will just continue as usual until the problems that plague humankind, eventually end up devouring everything in their path, and neither band-aids, nor beat-backs, will be able to stop it.
The "treatment" is basically cruel humans treating you like a feral animal and as a prisoner. You absolutely can not say you want to ctb to a mental health professional. Your rights will be violated, in the US you could even be charged a lot of money from the "treatment". It really sucks, but society will see that many people are getting ''help" and think that everything is fine.

A mental hospital treating patients like garbage is basically an open secret at this point. Everyone knows, but no one will make a change.

Damn, gonna go watch some Indiana Jones after this im getting down from just typing about this

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: saddestbunny, Tobacco and alonely
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm becoming so tired of thinking that I'll have to be bound to run in this hampster wheel for decades to come...

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
the world is scary, its eat or be eaten out here, literally for animals and metaphorically for humans because capitalism, nature really is brutal and horrifying
dont be fooled, natural selection among humans still exists, only that it kills less and moreso prevents reproduction
everyone is fighting eachother to the death, even if its not obvious at first glance and indirect
its so scary i would rather opt out of this race, lose and die, let myself be eaten and perish in dignity rather than desperately cling onto life and futile fight for survival among others, thats too brutal for me

• Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha, offbalance, Tobacco and 1 other person