• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Hi all, just wondering if we have any idea of how effective a stat dose is when attempting with SN. Do we know of any successful attempts using the stat dose? Thanks.

Reactions: Raggas, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and CelestialSky
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
What's a stat dose?

Reactions: how2toGetout
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
What's a stat dose?
I have same question: What's a stat dose?

I searched online and it said it's a dose you take ASAP (as soon as possible).
Is there any more helpful description of what a stat dose is?
WHen someone says they gonna do a stat dose, what does that mean?

Reactions: Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I have same question: What's a stat dose?

I searched online and it said it's a dose you take ASAP (as soon as possible).
Is there any more helpful description of what a stat dose is?
WHen someone says they gonna do a stat dose, what does that mean?

Taking a dose of X drug at a particular time, like the 30mg Meto as a "stat dose" 1 hour before SN.

I noticed no one really answered the question. Most people seem to have been more successful by following the 48 hour regimen (10mg 3x a day every 8 hours) This doesn't mean that a stat dose won't work but is less likely to work in my opinion.

There's pros and cons to either way

Stat dose:
  • Less likely to prevent vomiting
  • Lower chance of experiencing side effects
  • Less likely to trigger SI as you only have to wait 1 hour
Regimen:
  • More likely to prevent vomiting
  • Higher chance of experiencing side effects like EPS
  • More likely to trigger SI due to having to wait 2 days
If you do a trial run of the regimen with Metoclopramide and experience adverse side effects you can use Domperidone instead.

I've always wondered whether people following the regimen will take a 20/30mg dose as the last dosage before the SN, doesn't seem to have been clarified but this is what I plan to do for the highest chance of success.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, vonvonwantpeace, About_to_Go and 2 others
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Taking a dose of X drug at a particular time, like the 30mg Meto as a "stat dose" 1 hour before SN.
Ok, got it! Stat dose means "Taking a dose of X drug at a particular time". Thanks!

Reactions: Baskol1 and Dystopia
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Ok, got it! Stat dose means "Taking a dose of X drug at a particular time". Thanks!

No worries I just tried to explain it in a way that made more sense in general, from a medicine website it states:

STAT: A common medical abbreviation for urgent or rush. From the Latin word statum, meaning 'immediately.'

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, About_to_Go, how2toGetout and 1 other person
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I've always wondered whether people following the regimen will take a 20/30mg dose as the last dosage before the SN, doesn't seem to have been clarified but this is what I plan to do for the highest chance of success.
Just from reading as much as I could about the SN method I got the impression that most people do the 48h regimen and then a final stat dose. Unless I'm misunderstanding something. My only doubt is how long you're supposed to wait after the final dose of the 48h regimen before you take the stat dose and SN.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Dystopia, how2toGetout and 1 other person
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
There's not that much info. I've found 17 possible successful attempts (6 confirmed and 11 not returning). Of those only 4 reported taking 48 hr regime, and 1 full day. @Jackblade took stat. I've seen 3 reports of vomiting with stat, @drakewantstogo, @Yuri and @axorz by. @Yuri disappeared.

48 hr: @Kakabushi @Whatshername, @Purple777, @Edrudd.

To all of them: R.I.P. All of them were hurting and I don't wish to be disrespectful.

I wish the info was better. Members are anonymous so with the exception of 6 confirmed successes, it's anecdotal.

Most failures due to no AE. Someone provided list but I cannot find atm.

Edit: Took @Pulmonicis out because they were seen much after last post. Maybe family member?

Last edited:
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Ἡγησίας, magssi and 3 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
There's not that much info. I've found 17 possible successful attempts (6 confirmed and 11 not returning). Of those only 4 reported taking 48 hr regime, and 1 full day. @Jackblade took stat. I've seen 3 reports of vomiting with stat, @drakewantstogo, @Yuri and @axorz by. @Yuri disappeared.

48 hr: @Kakabushi @Whatshername, @Purple777, @Edrudd.

To all of them: R.I.P. All of them were hurting and I don't wish to be disrespectful.

I wish the info was better. Members are anonymous so with the exception of 6 confirmed successes, it's anecdotal.

Most failures due to no AE. Someone provided list but I cannot find atm.

Edit: Took @Pulmonicis out because they were seen much after last post. Maybe family member?
Wow, thanks so much for researching all this and posting the results of your deep dive in so much detail. It will be so useful for a lot of people

Reactions: Neville1 and Baskol1
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
Yea, thanks for sharing. Very useful information.

Reactions: Saed