• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
I've always wanted to go out in a way that's more "natural" something that just makes me sick until I finally check out and starvation is one method that I can think of that might achieve that but apparently it's one of the worst methods cause it could take weeks months or years of pain before I'm even close to dying. I'm thinking maybe I could really fuck up my diet or try some drgs that might speed up the process or take away some of the pain.

Reactions: sensitiveguy
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I think starvation causes a lot of psychological pain, especially when you have money or are able to obtain food from outside.

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
You will either fail or develop an eating disorder which will most likely not kill you but will just make your life 100x worse. It's not as simple as just "I'm going to stop eating." Ask all the teenage girls who attempted and failed to develop anorexia. Your body will MAKE you eat. If the binging hits and there's nothing in the house, you'll be frantically eating straight ketchup packets.

Reactions: GhostShell and leavingthesoultrap
S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
You will either fail or develop an eating disorder which will most likely not kill you but will just make your life 100x worse. It's not as simple as just "I'm going to stop eating." Ask all the teenage girls who attempted and failed to develop anorexia. Your body will MAKE you eat. If the binging hits and there's nothing in the house, you'll be frantically eating straight ketchup packets.
Goddamn 😔

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
VSED is one of the harder methods. The succesful cases are mostly in hospitals where the person is given drugs to alleviate harsh symptoms during the process. Doing it alone is horrible. Although some have died during hunger strikes.. sooo.

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
You can screw up your liver and kidneys really bad and that can be very painful 🙏

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Starvation takes about 2 months, assuming you eat nothing at all. That's too slow for most people's patience.
If I ctb it will be by hypothermia, in cold weather way out in the wilderness somewhere. That counts as "natural" to me. At least it's "surrounded by nature".

Reactions: tary
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023

Not just all of this but long term undereating may PERMANTLY fuck up your digestion - goodbye gallbladder and any fats in your diet, say hello to gastroparesis and literally being unable to eat your favorite food ever again.

A life of eating just boiled white rice is not a life worth living. Though if you end up like this it may push you over the edge lol.

Reactions: Wolf Girl