DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
The past few weeks, I've been feeling an intense impulse to just commit to my plan and end it within the next couple months. I have my method and everything needed to complete it. I have noted ready. I have the time. I don't know anymore. All I know is that the impulse just keeps rising and rising. Usually it goes away, but I am not so sure it will this time. The way life is spiraling downwards and out of control is really solidifying the fact that I don't want to make it to next year anymore. I've been thinking about going back to alcohol to see if I can hang on a little while longer, but then I think "what for?" The things that make make me happy are out of my reach and always have been. The feeling of being content lasts maybe an hour. I'm tired of experiencing crippling depression and hatreds towards myself. How much longer can this go on? I've been like this since grade school, and I'm reaching the end of my rope.

Reactions: lifesucks, Final Escape, Smilla and 11 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Hang in there, Dee Pee.

Maybe, I'll join discord again, I know we had a good time hanging out.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
How much longer can this go on? I've been like this since grade school, and I'm reaching the end of my rope.

If you've been like this since grade school, you've already gone a long time in this condition. So maybe you'll keep going much longer. The will to survive is a hell of a thing...

Reactions: Final Escape, shattered dreams and Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The past few weeks, I've been feeling an intense impulse to just commit to my plan and end it within the next couple months. I have my method and everything needed to complete it. I have noted ready. I have the time. I don't know anymore. All I know is that the impulse just keeps rising and rising. Usually it goes away, but I am not so sure it will this time. The way life is spiraling downwards and out of control is really solidifying the fact that I don't want to make it to next year anymore. I've been thinking about going back to alcohol to see if I can hang on a little while longer, but then I think "what for?" The things that make make me happy are out of my reach and always have been. The feeling of being content lasts maybe an hour. I'm tired of experiencing crippling depression and hatreds towards myself. How much longer can this go on? I've been like this since grade school, and I'm reaching the end of my rope.
I can relate to these feelings, especially today.
It was a difficult day, so mixed up.

Reactions: shattered dreams and ephemeral
S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
If I remember correctly, you were about to try antidepressants again. Maybe see how that works out? And while it might seem stupid to recommend alcohol, if it keeps you alive and somewhat functioning, maybe it's a good way of coping? I'm sure you find some pleasures in life and have people that care about you, so it would be sad for you to leave.

Reactions: shattered dreams