• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kman8777

Kman8777

Just a bad dream
Jul 7, 2024
Today was an absolute misery for me. The only thing I could think about whilst on my walk home is how good dying would feel. I would no longer be depressed, no longer have a constant headache and no longer need to live in this world. So, when I got home, I broke open a razor and cut my forearm around 8 times. They aren't very deep or long cuts, and my head was trying to force me to stop, but when I did cut, the sting felt so good. I think I might continue cutting.

• Hugs
Reactions: twin size mattress, unhappymortal, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
I did that once and I understand it feels good to feel and see something real. I highly recommend finding another way to feel something though that doesn't leave scars or, at least avoid arms and legs where people will see. It just gives you another thing to stress about when in public.

Reactions: ConfusedClouds and Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
30+ years cutting here. It's addictive, I warn you now. And nerve damage isn't fun but probable the longer you keep at it.

Please make sure you take proper care of yourself afterwards and that you use a clean blade each time.

If you need support or advice, there's a lot of us on here who totally understand.

Take care x

Reactions: wounded_warrior, willitpass, ConfusedClouds and 2 others
Kman8777

Kman8777

Just a bad dream
Jul 7, 2024
30+ years cutting here. It's addictive, I warn you now. And nerve damage isn't fun but probable the longer you keep at it.

Please make sure you take proper care of yourself afterwards and that you use a clean blade each time.

If you need support or advice, there's a lot of us on here who totally understand.

Take care x
Alright, thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Ash
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, please don't. Cutting can be addictive and it's not uncommon for cutters to start cutting deeper and deeper over time, which can increase the chances of you getting an infection. It's not a good coping mechanism in the long run and the calming effects from it are usually very short.

Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
So sorry to hear you're feeling like this. Please try to find a different outlet before you become addicted to cutting.. I find that it only reinforces negative feelings. Best wishes for you.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
cutting can feel fine but it's definitely not a long term solution

aren't there any other ways for you to feel such a rush

Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Im a cutter also Recently been wanting to cut deeper been tempted to buy medical stuff online just use on deep cuts. Honestly surprised ive never had infections i never clean my cuts or use new blades just use whatever blade I have.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Please don't continue. My one day of overwhelming pain when I was 9 started with some cuts from some scissors and now it's been well over a decade and it's spiraled out of controlled. It started as cuts and now I'm addicted to starving, overdosing, dehydrating, hitting, etc. I've attempted to amputate my own limbs before. I just relapsed after trying to get better for not even two months. I haven't made it over 6 months without hurting myself since I was a teenager. Please listen to all of us self harmers here when we say it will not be worth it. If I could do one thing in life it would be going back to 9 year old me and never starting.

twin size mattress

twin size mattress

Oct 1, 2023
Another cutter here who'd also like to say it's not worth it. It's really addictive and super easy to cut deeper and deeper until you cause permanent damage, and even if you don't care about causing damage it still won't make life any better. I know it may seem like it helps but it doesn't do anything for you long term so please don't start. I've got some time clean under my belt and the urges are still just as strong as they were; honestly i doubt they'll ever go away. Permanently feeling the need to hurt yourself isn't something you want, trust me. getting yourself addicted will only add to your struggles, not take away from them.