menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i cant stay asleep for even an hour, the man on my back wont stop whispering ideas into my head about things that really just, i fucking want to slam my head into the wall with a bunch of nails sticking into my brain so i can pull out the nails, then my thoughts can just be drained and go away, that man has been sittijng on my back for the past two months and its so fuckign hard to do anythjing even hard to fuckign get my mail...im fuckign scared to deatgh to trip and fall into one of the blood pools on the floor left from my leg, i use my leg as a graffti wall i just carve whatever the fjufck i want there and no one has to arrest me for it...
if you fall into those pools youll just fall straight into the sea, i kept seeing the sea full of the skin that i bit off my counsleor that told my parents it was a good idea to beatme unstead of going to thera[py..i took his skin and everyone elses because theyfucked uwtith me..but then i wake up and see the man in front of my man tryhing to squeeze more eyeballs into my already existing eyesockets, his face has thousands of holes..its so fucking nasty and i hate it i fucking hate sleeop i cant i cfucking canti want to staple my eyeballs open so i cant see the man again,,i dont want him to scream more tomight ofor fucks sake is that too much to sask

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Broken Chimera, sadworld and 2 others