Thx4DFish

Thx4DFish

Swimming with the Fishies 🫧
Feb 29, 2024
Excuse the fishing vernacular.
I've planned my suicide for more than a year now. Within a few days will be the day I end it all but I don't know where I stand, to be honest. This thread is gonna sound stupid but hear me out.

On one fin if I don't go 'swimming', I get to potentially see video games that I've been waiting and spend more time with my loved one. But I can't endure the pain from abuse and the probable psychological symptoms from that prolonged abuse.
(Loved one isn't causing it, they are helping.)

On the other fin, I end it all, free from pain and I don't have to have to worry about life. I'll be off the hook. But that will hurt my loved one to no end. The kind side of me who is nearing completely tired screams at me this. I can't handle that.

It's a moral dilemma, and I'm like a fish out of water. I don't know what to do. My Note is written and ready to go, but I'm VERY indecisive. I don't know what to do.

T

tired12345

Jun 3, 2024
Indecision can mean your not entirely ready is the vibe in getting in general from the site. When this leaves you I guess you are as ready as you can ever be.

Reactions: Forveleth