S

squidsponge

Sep 22, 2024
While it's completely understandable the lengths people on this platform take to protect sources like DMC etc. I'm just speaking as a frustrated new user :/ There's multiple hoops to jump to get even from point A to B to . I'll do it but I feel like it's also a time game(im referring to sourcing SN). Almost like I may be running out of time before they catch up to the source. If we're all on the same wavelength and this is a community should it be this hard?
Wishfully thinking that if there was just some kind of screen to weed out fakes.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I mean it is just also a website on the regular internet as well not like some .onion site you need a password to access. I personally found the site without being told what the site was so it's not like you must jump through all these crazy hoops of [checks notes] participating on a website you want information from to get the source.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
To be fair you only had 4 posts before posting a 5th about being frustrated and jumping hoops....

D

Duro

Sep 22, 2024
While it's completely understandable the lengths people on this platform take to protect sources like DMC etc. I'm just speaking as a frustrated new user :/ There's multiple hoops to jump to get even from point A to B to . I'll do it but I feel like it's also a time game(im referring to sourcing SN). Almost like I may be running out of time before they catch up to the source. If we're all on the same wavelength and this is a community should it be this hard?
Wishfully thinking that if there was just some kind of screen to weed out fakes.
Is there a page here somewhere that gives some basic info? Like what are all the acronyms? I understand ctb and sn, but don't understand the other stuff. Been trying for a long time to figure out how to ctb when the time comes and it seems the time is getting close. I'm not really bright,nor very good with computers,so maybe it's plain to others, but I can't find any pages that help me understand if "food grade " sn is ok or if meat tenderizer is nitrite or nitrate , or which companies are selling quality products. I would really appreciate some pointers.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
This may be helpful:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there a page here somewhere that gives some basic info? Like what are all the acronyms? I understand ctb and sn, but don't understand the other stuff. Been trying for a long time to figure out how to ctb when the time comes and it seems the time is getting close. I'm not really bright,nor very good with computers,so maybe it's plain to others, but I can't find any pages that help me understand if "food grade " sn is ok or if meat tenderizer is nitrite or nitrate , or which companies are selling quality products. I would really appreciate some pointers.
You're NOT going to find the full name of DMC in any "list" of acronyns on the site lol.