deaddogsfuneral

deaddogsfuneral

sadgirl forever
Apr 16, 2024
I really don't know why I'm still here. I've gotten to the point where I don't even have little things in life I'm looking forward to. I've never felt like this until now yet I'm still just sticking around for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just afraid of the pain, maybe I just don't know the best way to end it. I don't know, I just haven't been happy in so long and it just feels like I'm delaying the inevitable and wasting everyone else's time at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista and mrtime87
M

mrtime87

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I really don't know why I'm still here. I've gotten to the point where I don't even have little things in life I'm looking forward to. I've never felt like this until now yet I'm still just sticking around for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just afraid of the pain, maybe I just don't know the best way to end it. I don't know, I just haven't been happy in so long and it just feels like I'm delaying the inevitable and wasting everyone else's time at this point.
I'm in the same boat. I think for me its the realization that hanging myself is going to be unpleasant. I keep setting up deadlines and then when they hit make new ones.

I want out of your pain that I'm in and the embarrassment that is my life. I fucked up my health and can't live with how stupid I acted. Do I feel what you're going thru.

I can only hope to find an easier method than hanging myself.