• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
I'm going to kill my self. I'm planing to stab myself right under my ribs. any pain killer suggestions pls.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bloodblacknothing and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
NO. Do not stab yourself, even with painkillers it'll be very painful and there are other better methods out there. Please reconsider.

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard, Chass, Georgehelm and 2 others
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
i understand that you are in pain, but please read through the Suicide Resource Compilation before making such a rash decision -- there are better, easier, and far more peaceful methods.

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
i understand that you are in pain, but please read through the Suicide Resource Compilation before making such a rash decision -- there are better, easier, and far more peaceful methods.
I understand that most people here want peace here (which is perfectly fine and is apart of my motivation) but I really want to bleed I want my death to be by a sharp object for that is the most beautiful to me

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
even worse I wimp out on it and all my backups

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
Wimped out on stabing and walst I was going to (partial) hang my self somone woke up

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
I will try again on my birthday in 3 days

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
In the end it doesn't matter although I wanted to kill myself today I know I'll eventually kill myself anyway
O damn, thats bad. How did it end?
Thankfully they didn't hear me and was just going to the bathroom (it's right by my room) I was to scared to hang for the rest is the night tho.

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Maybe you should just rest for now. Even a failed suicide attempt takes a lot out of us. We're here when your ready

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
Maybe you should just rest for now. Even a failed suicide attempt takes a lot out of us. We're here when your ready
I agree, plus, it's zero recommended trying at home (in my opinion)
Wimped out on stabing and walst I was going to (partial) hang my self somone woke up
BTW, just curious, how are you actually able to stab yourself? in terms of survival instincts I mean

Last edited:
Chass

Chass

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah, stabbing is brutal. I feel like there's no sure way to make sure you actually pass, either. And am kinda curious about what Clara asked, never been able to stab myself tho the intrusive thoughts were there.

And tbh, just maybe don't do it on ur birthday. Not sure your situation, but it may make it harder for those around you