colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Feb 17, 2024
Can I stab myself in the upper abdomen? The knife I have is slightly blunt and I've been sitting in my bed for three days trying to actually stab myself. I can't even penetrate my skin despite going very rough which worries me. I'm trying not to overthink it but I'm just worried. If I'm not found am I almost guaranteed to basically just die? Has anyone else tried this or is it too difficult? I'm not sure how much force I need to shove it inside as I even have trouble pulling down door handles I'm so weak. if I'll update if I get the knife inside me, I understand that I'll need to do a quick strong stab but I have issues doing that. I've felt intense pain in my abdomen before and I think can deal with the pain.

Or I could try shove myself under a large vehicle either, the bin truck comes tomorrow I could throw myself under the wheels perhaps

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Aprilfarewell4, fleetingnight and 4 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I've tried. It hurts. A lot. I'm sure for some people it might be possible but for the average person, I don't think it is. The strength needed and the pain being the main reasons

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I've considered it strongly for my own CTB, but I don't think it's worth trying. If you can overcome SI and severe pain, and hit the right arteries, you could bleed out, but I don't trust myself to be precise enough. I don't think I can. Maybe a doctor could, but it seems really difficult for someone with no medical experience. I haven't tried, though, only done research to try and make it work.

Reactions: failure383 and sparrowcharm
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
we need access to nembutal. no one should be stabbing themselves because there's no access to peace. my god.

• Love
Reactions: sadlittleman32, girlsfoodgear and opheliaoveragain
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested in stabbing yourself you can read about Seppuku.

I would still not recommend this method, it's very cruel and painful imo. There're way better methods.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Please reconsider and have a look into the Resource thread. There's too many variables with this. I agree with the person above, they did us all dirty by taking N away.

J

Juggernaut1010

May 31, 2024
I remember reading that only 2% of attempts with a knife are successful, I wouldn't recommend it. You might end up scarred, and in an even worse position than you are now. There are much better methods.