• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
I was taking sertaline (ssri) for the last 6 months, but I went to my doctor and explained that the side effects are getting worse and that I don't think I need it anymore. I am 18 and in good physical shape but I still have crippling insomnia (made worse by sertaline) and fucking ED. ED can you believe that shit? I am fucking 18 for Christ sakes. So I have been off of it for 12 days now and am nearing on another all time low mental state. I can already tell that this depressive state I am in is not going any where, and honestly might be the final nail in the coffin.

TLDR on the relationship I am going into. If you remember a post I made a while ago about wanting help on tips or information to help my friend with his gender dysphoria, it's him. We both love each other and all things considered it's the healthiest relationship (both platonic and romantic) I have ever had. But that might be the most nerve raking sentence and feeling ever. I am suicidal, stopping my medication and now I actually have something to lose. I am so fucking scared and just want it all to be over. I also started cutting more often then ever, sometimes it feels like the only way, or easiest way to stop feeling so suffocated.

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
You are still 18 the brain doesnt finish growing until age 25 ish, so you still have time for "neuroplasticity" to kick in as they say. ive heard horrible ssri stories tho

I was on wellbutrin as a teenager because The adhd meds made me aggravated during the come down (of course it did its meth in pill form) , I wonder how It messed with my brain moving foward. Evidently its not a SSRi but a NDri but i was only 14....