RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I just stumbled across this article that is talking about a SS website from the darknet:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nze5ww/the-deep-web-suicide-site

Does somebody know if it still exists? I can't find any further information anymore and the onion link doesn't seem to work either. So it's probably gone? The people seemed to be very glad to have such a place, the same way we appreciate this place here in the clear net. I also wonder if that page was connected to this one.

Some people asked for similar websites like this. Looks like there was one a couple of years ago.

Reactions: lv-gras, FullFat and Caustic Cardinals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
The name just seems to get passed on or picked up, I was part of a chatzy that purported to be sanctionedsuicide but had no real link. Then there was r/ss then its spinoff subreddits and then we ended up here. Not sure if anything came between the darknet ss and r/ss maybe someone else knows?

Chances are darknet ss is gone, personally I think its unnecessary to be a hidden service. Offshore hosting seems to be working pretty well for this site.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I just stumbled across this article that is talking about a SS website from the darknet:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nze5ww/the-deep-web-suicide-site

Does somebody know if it still exists? I can't find any further information anymore and the onion link doesn't seem to work either. So it's probably gone? The people seemed to be very glad to have such a place, the same way we appreciate this place here in the clear net. I also wonder if that page was connected to this one.

Some people asked for similar websites like this. Looks like there was one a couple of years ago.
I came after the subreddit, but I think you found it here! It is on the open web.

Reactions: lv-gras and RottingFlowerBrains
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Yes this is the darkweb one they discuss

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and lv-gras
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I originally accessed this on the dark web