Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
I've been looking for a community like this one with ppl to chat with especially since the new chat restrictions but I can't find any , I assume there are some discords or stuff like that that's kept secret or something ?

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
There are no official ones, but I know some people have made some for members of this website but I am not sure, regardless, keep in mind that there are no official ones.

Reactions: HereTomorrow, NearlyIrrelevantCake and YandereMikuMistress
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Discord isn't private or safe. I don't know why people harp on about it so much.

Reactions: HereTomorrow and maniac116
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
There isn't an official SaSu discord. There are plenty of unofficial ones, but do take note that unofficial ones run by members may open you up to abuse.

That being said, Discord strictly forbids pro-suicide messages/servers. And while this forum is pro-choice, even if the server is similar to SaSu, Discord is very likely to terminate those servers should discussion of methods, tips on increasing efficiency, or attempts. I'm not sure if they intervene or work with police on serious threat of life, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
There was a recovery one called sanctioned stairway or something. Ask around for an invite. I used to be there but some ppl were pretty shitty. Turns out putting tons of suicidals together in a small space causes conflict. Who knew??!

Also I heard their moderators went crazy. What a mess...