Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Dealing with certain people is like dipping your hand in a jar of mucus. My job makes me feel like a prostitute who feels dirty after sex. My rage is like a tsunami. I'm very articulate and I wear a pokerface so you won't see the unpinned grenade that I am. I'm overflowing with burning rage. There are times rage flashes across my face and I look like I am going to lose it. If I should throw a fit they'd would think that I've lost my marbles. They expect me to have unlimited self control day after day in a company that rips off customers legally. I'm beginning to hate everything there.

I don't want to be there but I must be there. I want to live right? Looking at war, inflation and the gore sites do I really want to stick around here? Too broke to afford SN. Not depressed enough to attempt suicide, I feel trapped.

I feel like a time bomb. I've been listening Get Set Go's song 'Die' on repeat for over an hour. If I had a firearm I'd be dead already. I've been watching people die by hanging and it looks awful.

I feel like I'm going to go bonkers at work tomorrow. I haven't showered in 2 days. I'm not okay but I have to put up a front and jump through hoops.

At times I don't feel so invested in life. There are people that want me here but that doesn't change my situation. I feel like I want to explode.

My work makes me so miserable. I don't want to be that guy that's always frowning ( think of Squidword from SpongeBob). When I'm miserable I'm rude, unfriendly and my mood affects people. Especially when they ask me if I'm okay and I get a toxic positivity vibe then I'll become cannibalistic. My becomes a chewing gum without flavor.

I haven't done much today. There has been a tornado of thoughts and I'm soaked with uncertainty about everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, makethepainstop, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I know exactly how you feel.

Reactions: Wormfood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling trapped. I really wish that we lived in a world where suicide is easier. Hanging does sound like an awful method to me which is why I have never attempted. I don't really think that it's a good idea to ever go on gore sites in my opinion. Just knowing that so much suffering exists is bad enough, I don't need to see it in graphic detail right in front of me. I'm sorry that you are stuck in a depressing job, it must be really tiring.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I can relate to your feelings about the world in general. It's not that it is impossible to cope with these feelings and still want to live, but if you don't - I understand. I'm sorry everything sucks so much. Wish it was in our power to change it.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Dealing with certain people is like dipping your hand in a jar of mucus. My job makes me feel like a prostitute who feels dirty after sex. My rage is like a tsunami. I'm very articulate and I wear a pokerface so you won't see the unpinned grenade that I am. I'm overflowing with burning rage. There are times rage flashes across my face and I look like I am going to lose it. If I should throw a fit they'd would think that I've lost my marbles. They expect me to have unlimited self control day after day in a company that rips off customers legally. I'm beginning to hate everything there.

I don't want to be there but I must be there. I want to live right? Looking at war, inflation and the gore sites do I really want to stick around here? Too broke to afford SN. Not depressed enough to attempt suicide, I feel trapped.

I feel like a time bomb. I've been listening Get Set Go's song 'Die' on repeat for over an hour. If I had a firearm I'd be dead already. I've been watching people die by hanging and it looks awful.

I feel like I'm going to go bonkers at work tomorrow. I haven't showered in 2 days. I'm not okay but I have to put up a front and jump through hoops.

At times I don't feel so invested in life. There are people that want me here but that doesn't change my situation. I feel like I want to explode.

My work makes me so miserable. I don't want to be that guy that's always frowning ( think of Squidword from SpongeBob). When I'm miserable I'm rude, unfriendly and my mood affects people. Especially when they ask me if I'm okay and I get a toxic positivity vibe then I'll become cannibalistic. My becomes a chewing gum without flavor.

I haven't done much today. There has been a tornado of thoughts and I'm soaked with uncertainty about everything.
Dude I am right there with you! I have even told a co-worker or two that if one more client asks me to go above and beyond, I'll sling blood and flesh all over this damn office. Worse yet if another client calls and I am answering the phone ....and asks, "Are you open?" I'll fkin scream. Why in hell would a business have someone to answer phones if they are not going to be open? Damn Idiots make retail and client services a royal pain in the nether regions. Rant over!

• Love
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Oh wow. This is very relatable for me. You've expressed this so well.