• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I have been reading that soy sauce can kill you if you ingest it. My question is what about soy sauce enema?
The idea is to prevent vomit, for that reason enema is more useful.

Will it kill?

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
That is a lot of liquid to either ingest or use as an enema (roughly 1000ml).The reason it *can* be deadly is due to the sodium content. This is a very unreliable method and I strongly advise against it. You're more than likely to suffer adverse affects than ctb.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Spitfire, AprilsBlessings and 3 others
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
'I have been reading that soy sauce can kill you if you ingest it.' smh. :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: say wuuuuh

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Evermore, Taki and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Soy sauce enema. Can it kill?

:pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and 2 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Good lord. I wouldn't try it....

Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993 and Evermore
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Best thread title ever

Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993, voidman and 5 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Soon this will be on the major news networks as one of the new panics, like the tide pod thing or rainbow parties, with headlines like "YOUR CHILD MAY BE EXPERIMENTING WITH SOY SAUCE ENEMAS: KNOW THE RISKS"

Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993, whywere and 6 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
she drank an entire LITER of soy sauce. if you can do that and keep it down, you deserve peace.

Edit-she ended up quadriplegic.
Yeah don't do this you can demyelinate yourself

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and Meditation guide
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Soon this will be on the major news networks as one of the new panics, like the tide pod thing or rainbow parties, with headlines like "YOUR CHILD MAY BE EXPERIMENTING WITH SOY SAUCE ENEMAS: KNOW THE RISKS"

Someone needs to alert Asia. Asians are known to ingest soy sauce several times a day.

Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993 and Dr Iron Arc
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ok, I'm giggling at this one, but I'll answer it medically anyway. Soy sauce is high in sodium, so the cause of death is..... you guessed it dehydration and kidney failure. It would take a lot, suck, be gross, slow and painful. I would suggest pass.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Omg, any talk about putting something up the butt brings out the pre-teen boy in damn near everyone.

Thank god there's no methods that involve eating boogers or lighting farts or the forum would never recover.

Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 4993, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Omg, any talk about putting something up the butt brings out the pre-teen boy in damn near everyone.

Thank god there's no methods that involve eating boogers or lighting farts or the forum would never recover.
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You might as well cut out the middle man and just pour an entire tub of salt directly into your mouth through a funnel. Either way it doesn't sound like a peaceful way to go.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, Panna and 1 other person