• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
I live in Coachella Valley in Riverside county. I'm looking for good suicide locations in Southern California. I don't have a car so ideally a place accessible by bus or train.

Mount San Jacinto and Big Bear have some good cliffs but I haven't found an exact spot that looks like a solid place to jump from.

I've also heard of the Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena but it sounds like that has barriers on it now.

I'm also considering getting hit by the LA metro but I've heard it's only possible on the blue line and even then they may have slowed it down.

Another solid option is jumping off Santa Monica pier but I've heard the coast guard watches for suicides so that one can be hit or miss.

I considered just walking into the Mojave desert and dying of heat stroke but it's a bit late for that now. It doesn't get hot enough during the days in winter. Or conversely, going up to the mountain tops and passing out in the snow.

Any ideas?

Reactions: internetera2, Lifeisatrap, hikikomori and 5 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Walk out into the middle of traffic on one of those busy freeways like I 10? Go into a bad part of LA and pick a fight with some gangsters? Shit idk

Reactions: internetera2, Lifeisatrap, piratemaverick and 2 others
Y

YongeDundas

Nov 8, 2018
Walk out into the middle of traffic on one of those busy freeways like I 10? Go into a bad part of LA and pick a fight with some gangsters? Shit idk

I actually have considered the gangsters angle. Coachella valley has like 5 gangs and it's a pretty violent place. I know a couple bad areas so I'll do more research and give it a shot.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I actually have considered the gangsters angle. Coachella valley has like 5 gangs and it's a pretty violent place. I know a couple bad areas so I'll do more research and give it a shot.
Could be perfect and look like an accident/murder.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
With gangs, you also run the risk of just getting injured. I'd say find a cliff if you're ballsy enough to jump.

Reactions: Virgo, Jon, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
go to Compton and get yourself killed by some gangs. its one of the most dangerous cities in Los Angeles County

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, piratemaverick and 1 other person
piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
I live in Coachella Valley in Riverside county. I'm looking for good suicide locations in Southern California. I don't have a car so ideally a place accessible by bus or train.

Mount San Jacinto and Big Bear have some good cliffs but I haven't found an exact spot that looks like a solid place to jump from.

I've also heard of the Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena but it sounds like that has barriers on it now.

I'm also considering getting hit by the LA metro but I've heard it's only possible on the blue line and even then they may have slowed it down.

Another solid option is jumping off Santa Monica pier but I've heard the coast guard watches for suicides so that one can be hit or miss.

I considered just walking into the Mojave desert and dying of heat stroke but it's a bit late for that now. It doesn't get hot enough during the days in winter. Or conversely, going up to the mountain tops and passing out in the snow.

Any ideas?
those are all inconvenient ways. don't ruin someones commute by jumping in front of a train. santa monica pier isn't a lethal fall thats why they have life floats on the pier. theres more peacefull methods.check out the last five acts heres a free pdf
https://www.scribd.com/document/355018049/Five-Last-Acts-The-Exit-Path-2015

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Going Home, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Southern California? I'd just take a train to tijuana, mexico and try to get hold of nembutal or a crap ton of drugs. I don't know, seems like that'd be the best option seeing that it's so close hehe.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals