TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Seriously this episode resonate with me so much I "feel" so much apathy and anhedemia, I feel nothing anymore and haven´t done for years.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I loved that episode, didn't quite understand it the first time I saw it, I mean the part where everything starts to feel like shit. Now I do.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Neville1
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
and only alcohol makes things less shitty.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I loved that episode, didn't quite understand it the first time I saw it, I mean the part where everything starts to feel like shit. Now I do.
Me neither but after I have become apathetic and experience anhedonia the episode makes so much sense, every single thing in the episode is how I "feel" everything is shit nothing is fun or exciting yet I don´t cry just like Stan don´t cry because he can´t because of apathy you just feel nothing! Even the part about alcohol is true as @Fragile said.

Like in the episode when Stan is drunk he can find movies and other things enjoyable that episode is true to the core and I wish this thread would get more attention because I know there are many other members who experience apathy and I wish they would watch that episode because it´s almost creepy how accurate it is.

Reactions: Fragile