• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rainork

Rainork

What a load of baloney
Mar 17, 2023
I'm just wondering if anyone knows where SN can be brought in the UK?
I've searched all over the web, most places I've found you either need to prove you're a business/teacher, or they're mixed with over 90% salt.
I've looked through threads here, but most of them are a least a year old so there wasn't much helpful info for now.
TIA for anyone that can help.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
The one main source has just recently been taken offline.
Uk based sellers will not sell to individuals.
Im not aware of any others based further afield that ship to the UK, it's possible there are some but you'd need to dig deep to find them

Rainork

Rainork

What a load of baloney
Mar 17, 2023
The one main source has just recently been taken offline.
Uk based sellers will not sell to individuals.
Im not aware of any others based further afield that ship to the UK, it's possible there are some but you'd need to dig deep to find them
Ahh, that explains it a little!
Thank you for the info, I'll keep digging for a bit and see if I can find one buried somewhere.
Thank you for the info, I'll keep digging for a bit and see if I can find one buried somewhere.
So, I think I've found somewhere that doesn't need any proof of business.
Next question, does anyone know if there's any repercussions if you're found buying business supplies not actually for a business?
I'll be buying in preparation and can't be bothered with that kind of drama

Last edited:
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023

So, I think I've found somewhere that doesn't need any proof of business.
Next question, does anyone know if there's any repercussions if you're found buying business supplies not actually for a business?
I'll be buying in preparation and can't be bothered with that kind of drama
Hey Rainork,

I'm also in the UK and wondered if you'd had any success sourcing SN?
Has anyone thought to setup as a business in order to get SN in the UK, or will that be impossible without it being registered to a business address?