• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Has anyone had any luck getting SN in NZ? I'm picking is very difficult at the moment. I need something to arrive like a normal package without Hazard written on it or a chemical company sent from address so I can get it past my husband.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm not from NZ, but came across this recently (via @jgm63) which might explain restrictions on obtaining it over there (see section 'Are there restrictions on the use of sodium nitrite?').

You may possibly have more luck ordering it from an Australian source. I don't know much about AU/NZ customs procedures, but would assume they are at least somewhat more relaxed than between NZ and other more 'foreign' countries.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I believe the well known auction/bidding site has a seller in Oz.
They don't seem to be listing right now, but perhaps they will re-list in the next few weeks, so perhaps keep an eye out.

Or could you :
Find a "reshipper" with a US office.
Order from a US ".com" marketplace, eg south american river website
Use the reshipper's US address when ordering on the marketplace.
The reshipper receives the package, then forwards to you.
If the reshipper needs an invoice for customs declaration, then print it from the ecommerce site as a pdf.
To find a reshipper, search for "cross border shipping company".
Check the reshipper is willing to ship the item you want, since they may have a list of prohibited items.
Try to find one that will ship the required item.

Reactions: autumnal
Una

Una

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Feb 28, 2020
I live in NZ and have posted about it here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-and-sn-in-nz.35214/

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I live in NZ and have posted about it here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-and-sn-in-nz.35214/
Thanks, unfortunately you can't source it locally anymore, they will only sell to schools or businesses and it's not on the local trade business anymore.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I've found some in Aus. Could I get it and maybe something else and get it sent to a reshipper from there? I don't really know how it all works

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I'm from NZ. I bought mine off Ebay. One package from Poland, one from the UK. Normal packaging, both came in white post bags. Mine required a signature on delivery so if I'm not sure if that's a problem for you, but just be aware that can draw attention

Reactions: Fuzzbear
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm from NZ. I bought mine off Ebay. One package from Poland, one from the UK. Normal packaging, both came in white post bags. Mine required a signature on delivery so if I'm not sure if that's a problem for you, but just be aware that can draw attention
How long did they take to arrive?

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
How long did they take to arrive?

About a month. I wouldn't bother ordering it now anyway, there's zero way it'll come through anytime soon. Wait until the lock down is over