• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hi
I've ordered from DMC.
I was sent a link to another place & am thinking about ordering as backup, in case the first lot doesn't make it to me.
I'm trying to verify the other link isn't a scam before I send. The initials I guess would be NL? I have an email address & they have emailed me & "sound" legitimate, but I don't know how to search for them on here - their full name doesn't show up but I don't think DMC does either..?? I read some of the acronym pages but gave up.
If anyone can let me know if they know what I'm talking about, or what the initials are they use on here, or if it's a scam or if anyone can dm me the first half - just what the N part of NL would be, in case that's asking too much info?? I'm not sure of the rules - I was sent the email address from someone who hasn't logged on here in a long time & I don't know if that means they CTB or have just stopped visiting, but am worried could be scam because they've disappeared.
The emails to the company seem legit. Any answers appreciated, either here or in private, whatever's allowed

Reactions: jiaaa_02
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Ok, so I had one message stating the name I was referring to so they had clearly heard of it, but said not sure about them.
Anyone else have any experience with this lab???

Reactions: heavenplzhelp77