ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
Does anyone know where a source for SN in the UK can be found. I ordered one before but I threw it away and I regret throwing it away. If anyone knows where I can find a new source then let me know please.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
All websites stopped shiping to UK. You still can buy it, but they are not delivering to UK.

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
Fuck me. Not even a single site?

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I know that there exist services that receive packages in one country and then send it forward to another.
I don't know particulars and haven't used them myself, but I know such a service has been used to receive packages from China with them going through Germany into another EU country to avoid more strict customs.
I have no idea if this would work in your case, but it might be worth looking into, as a final possibility.

Reactions: wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I know that there exist services that receive packages in one country and then send it forward to another.
I don't know particulars and haven't used them myself, but I know such a service has been used to receive packages from China with them going through Germany into another EU country to avoid more strict customs.
I have no idea if this would work in your case, but it might be worth looking into, as a final possibility.
At this moment this is the only possibility.

• Informative
Reactions: tary
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I ordered from DMC before but now they ask for verification that wasn't there before. If you know of a UK source could you let me know.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I ordered from DMC before but now they ask for bank verification that wasn't there before. If you know of a UK source could you let me know.
I don't, sorry. I got my SN a year and a half ago from a source that doesn't exist any more. I don't know of any current sources actually.

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I ordered from DMC before but now they ask for verification that wasn't there before. If you know of a UK source could you let me know.
How do you mean, verification? I don't need any, but I'm curious.

Reactions: wyo777
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
How do you mean, verification? I don't need any, but I'm curious.
You need to verify yourself with some form of identification to actually go through with the transfer. I just gave up at this point.

Reactions: PinballWizard39