CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I am pretty sure this is mostly a side effect of my medication but I'm not going to pretend like my feelings aren't real either. I don't know lately I have had this strong desire to talk with a lot of you on here because I don't have to be fake because at least most of you just understand what it's like. Been in a dark place for a while now and I know it's getting worse when I volunteer to buy a plane ticket lmao for someone on here.

I'm 28 so you know I know I'm not that old but I've sort of it sort of seems like I have reached my limit as far as tolerating myself by myself. Not that I don't appreciate my family but you know the loneliness and the desire to be close to someone who's not related to me has gotten stronger but luckily nothing too reckless has happened. I thank anybody for reading this. The feeling of hanging myself strong last night and still is so I just feel like venting

Barely even got any sleep you would think that would help me with dark thoughts like this but it's the opposite

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, Redacted24 and locked*n*loaded