nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
Not gonna spend forever on an apology cause that's just pathetic lol.

but i'm sorry. sorry I've had attitude towards you in threads and in PM, sorry I've been rude and condescending, sorry I've been annoying and difficult to talk to.
it was harrowing to wake up having 'failed' my ctb and panicking, dry-heaving if I had to drop my method for something harder now. but several users of this forum stepped up and said no, they didn't think so.
im still so nervous and I think its controlling my rudeness. and because people stepped up and said no you don't have to pick a new method just revise it I shouldn't be rude no matter what.
I'm humble and have been humbled and don't need to stand here explaining the finer points of where I believe I did nothing wrong. I'll do what people say i should when it comes to using this forum for the reminder of my time up until CTB so I get the most out of it :heart:

i hope those who have felt this way about me see this and are open to responding or talking again, as I actually don't believe I have much more I need to say on this forum ❤️‍🩹

will just say: there's no reason I think for my method's obtaining and learning should be that hard, especially with so many poor souls who meet an accidental end by it. 💔 won't argue with anyone on that though, I promise.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, locked*n*loaded, ladylazarus4 and 5 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You weren't that rude. You came off more as being frustrated, tbh. I don't think you have much to apologize for.

Reactions: Tony24
Upvote 0
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Student
Jul 27, 2024
Not gonna spend forever on an apology cause that's just pathetic lol.

but i'm sorry. sorry I've had attitude towards you in threads and in PM, sorry I've been rude and condescending, sorry I've been annoying and difficult to talk to.
it was harrowing to wake up having 'failed' my ctb and panicking, dry-heaving if I had to drop my method for something harder now. but several users of this forum stepped up and said no, they didn't think so.
im still so nervous and I think its controlling my rudeness. and because people stepped up and said no you don't have to pick a new method just revise it I shouldn't be rude no matter what.
I'm humble and have been humbled and don't need to stand here explaining the finer points of where I believe I did nothing wrong. I'll do what people say i should when it comes to using this forum for the reminder of my time up until CTB so I get the most out of it :heart:

i hope those who have felt this way about me see this and are open to responding or talking again, as I actually don't believe I have much more I need to say on this forum ❤️‍🩹

will just say: there's no reason I think for my method's obtaining and learning should be that hard, especially with so many poor souls who meet an accidental end by it. 💔 won't argue with anyone on that though, I promise.
Don't worry, we understand that you and everyone else here is going through very hard times, and that sometimes it can be hard to make sure your tone is perfect. I hope you find relief from your pain, however that may come!

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0