illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
im jealous that all the people i know that want to die have someone that doesnt want them to and show that they care. its not fair i have fucking no one that gives a shit about keeping me here. why cant i be enough that someone wants to keep me here. why do i have to die to be missed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, lex, InterstateFlowers and 16 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
im jealous that all the people i know that want to die have someone that doesnt want them to and show that they care. its not fair i have fucking no one that gives a shit about keeping me here. why cant i be enough that someone wants to keep me here. why do i have to die to be missed.
Lol I'm one of those people, and I've considering getting on a bus back to a big city where I can get lost on the streets where no one gives a f**k if you're poor and homeless or if you need help. My family is the only thing making my decision harder. I'd trade places with you in an instant, feeling how I feel. How ironic right?? We're at opposite ends of the spectrum, and we wanna trade places :pfff:

Totally irrelevant, but I love your username haha

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, illbeinthegarage and ravergirl
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
We are all here because we care about others in this community I believe.

Reactions: Done at Fifty, falloutcarter13 and illbeinthegarage
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Jun 14, 2020
Lol I'm one of those people, and I've considering getting on a bus back to a big city where I can get lost on the streets where no one gives a f**k if you're poor and homeless or if you need help. My family is the only thing making my decision harder. I'd trade places with you in an instant, feeling how I feel. How ironic right?? We're at opposite ends of the spectrum, and we wanna trade places :pfff:

Totally irrelevant, but I love your username haha

interesting to get hit with this perspective to be honest. also thanks hehe

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It does suck. While I guess my parents care it feels more like they just don't want to deal with the whole process of me dying; they don't really acknowledge me and the struggles I've gone through at all. I feel so alone in this. Nobody really sees me as a person, I am just an NPC with minimal dialogue options.

I'm sorry it's like this for you bro, at least we care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, lex, Wisdom3_1-9 and 5 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
We are all here because we care about others in this community I believe.
^^^ THIS!!! Just because we don't know you in person, we share a common pain and we all care about each other here. I believe that, anyway. I don't know anything else about you, but my heart breaks that you don't have what your heart tells you you need.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Toobrokentofix, Lorntroubles and 2 others
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
I guess I am jealous of you. Nothing feels worse than seeing disappointment in the eyes of people who care about you..

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Living_Hurts_so_Much and illbeinthegarage
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Jun 14, 2020
i mean my parents care but they dont know im thinking stuff like this. but its more people that have friends that care, i open up to people and the dont give a damn and it sucks man

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and Fear191829218
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

I'm in the same boat. Just read a thread where someone's SO wants to die with them because they don't want to live in a world without them in it. I'm thinking "I wish someone would say that to me. Then I'd have a reason to live."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoneGoneGone, _Minsk and 2 others
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
It's so hard to tell what people are thinking about you especially if you are feeling depressed. My horrible brain always tells me nobody cares. The week before last, several of my closest colleagues from school (which in UK is closed for summer) knew I was alone and suicidal but were too busy to check in on me. Made me feel so worthless and like secretly maybe they hope I do ctb. I regularly feel like nobody really gives a crap. Lots of people can't deal with talking about suicide. I think they avoid its mention at all costs. But maybe it's who you choose tell and what sort of person THEY are. My best friend doesn't talk about anything too emo herself and hates it if I make any reference to feeling suicidal or what life will be like without me. She just tells me not to not say that! Like that's gonna make it not happen!! Maybe your parents care more than you realise and IF you want to talk things through with someone they might be more available than you think? They might support you getting help elsewhere. I'm not saying you should but sounds like you have really wanted to...if you haven't tried to talk maybe it's worth a shot? Whatever you do, know people here care

• Love
Reactions: illbeinthegarage
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This is my first time interacting with you, and I care.

I care about your mental health and well-being. I care that you find examples of love in this world. I care that you find the support you need and deserve. I care that if you make a decision that is literally life vs death, that you do so having absolute clarity and understanding about your decision.

We're here for you. Sending virtual hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: illbeinthegarage and Living_Hurts_so_Much