HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I'm very sorry for it friends, all of you guys have been so kind and helpful to me, I'll be thankful for it during my entire existence.
I'm not on my best state of mind and when I feel this way I usually talk a lot, it's probably annoying to see me so many times here, I'll work on it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stick, Hopeindeath!, TimeToBiteTheDust and 16 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's not annoying, and there's no need to be sorry. Please always reach out if you need help or someone to talk to. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, Mm80 and 12 others
deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
Don't be sorry for posting too much. The more posts and people here the better. You're helping make this place better if anything. We're all here to support each other at the end of the day.

I always say never be sorry for being yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Stick, death137 and 7 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
you can continue venting the forum is for this difficulty. it is good that we know better your life story, and what is taking you to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, HowSoonIsNow and 5 others
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Not annoying at all. Please vent all you need.

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, HowSoonIsNow and 6 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
spill your heart out here, it's the purpose of this site and you're welcome to vent as much as you want, your words could even help someone going through similar feelings.

I'm glad you're here and sharing your thoughts and feelings with us, I truly mean that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick, death137, HowSoonIsNow and 5 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i do it aswell. its helpful. post as much you feel, we are all glad to help if we can

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, HowSoonIsNow and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm very sorry for it friends, all of you guys have been so kind and helpful to me, I'll be thankful for it during my entire existence.
I'm not on my best state of mind and when I feel this way I usually talk a lot, it's probably annoying to see me so many times here, I'll work on it.
I can and will only speak for myself, BUT that is one of the reasons I like ss. I love helping people and trying to make their day alittle brighter. You have in the past responded to a post of mine and it REALLY made me feel good and that I am NOT 100%, I am except for everyone here on ss, along. I consider ss one of my support systems and I am ALWAYS here to help you. When I posted about being bi at 1st, I was hoping NOT to get blasted. NOW YOU were so nice and kind, I was like WOW!! So, atleast for me tell me how you are doing and I like it, it never gets old for me.:heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, Mm80 and 4 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Get it out! I don't think anyone is upset you're posting a lot. Post when you feel like it. It just gives us something to read ♡

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, HowSoonIsNow and 4 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
The only people who care about you making posts on this forum is the government, because they can't tax it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stick, death137, Mm80 and 7 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Parroting everyone else, this forum is a safe haven for folks to just say whats on their minds, you're doing nothing wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Stick, death137 and HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for all the kind words friends!! I've been struggling a lot and this made me really happy, I really mean it!!
It's weird but I've seen petitions saying that this place is filled with evil persons but all I see here is kindness and people trying to help each other

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Ren Elsie Jewelria, Stick and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for all the kind words friends!! I've been struggling a lot and this made me really happy, I really mean it!!
It's weird but I've seen petitions saying that this place is filled with evil persons but all I see here is kindness and people trying to help each other
People who have suffered, or have been through some form of trauma usually are more kinder than those who have never suffered their entire lives. Those petitions are usually made by people who want to soothe their egos by acting like they care about the subject, but in reality wish to silence anything that goes against what they think or feel. I'm glad that you're feeling better.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Sprite_Geist, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 4 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Just to echo the above pls dont be sorry for posting x

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Stick, HowSoonIsNow and 1 other person