yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
Long time lurker here, never felt like posting somthing or going into discussion. I know my time is running out and i have to take actions into my own hand. Having this feeling for a decade but every the last half year seems to have come together or build up to this, with no way back. Well there is always a way back, the go on with your life and having people say everything will be fine in the end. Yea in the end, literally. About methods most seem painfull, high fail rate, thats why i have chosen for my own medicine cocktail. Why? As i have allot of experience in the workfield (hospital, pharmacist) and also easy accessible. The cocktail + followed IV administration will conssist out of fentanyl, oxycodone, midazolam. Still debating on midazolam as it might knocks me out to quickly without enjoying an opiod high, if any as its quite overkill. Oxycodone consisting mostly out of short acting capsules which will be opened up and put together, total of 1500mg. This either will be consummed orally or boofed. 12 fentanyl patches 100mcg/ph which will be sticked at the inside of my thighs/legs. Even a single patch contains 15mg fentanyl which is 7 times the lethal range if givin all at once. 12 times 100mcg is still 1.2mg fent coming right into your blood every hour. Midazolam either will be taken orally or injected IM. Probably orally because ive used it in the worldfield and allot of times it instantly "shutdown" people. Also few hunderd diazepam 10mg, oxazepam 50mg just for good measure. And some good alcohol to wash it away. And not to forget the antimetics. Some things might be up for change. As i also have fentanyl tablets which could easily be ground up and given IV. As long as its more than 50mg just to be sure lol. Combined with some other goodies ofcourse. Also still debating on some ROA's as i wanna slip away and not instantly be out which would be more likely the case. All thats left is write some letters, eat my favorite foods, find a nice remote location, as i probably gonna do it in my car. I got enough time at home as i will be brain dead in no time, just not liking the fact my parents are the 1st one to find me. Well thats all folks

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and grimfigure
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
I'm so envious of you rn😔
Can I message you privately?
Oh forgot you are a new member

Last edited:
yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
I'm so envious of you rn😔
Can I message you privately?
Yea made account few days ago but never posted only always been lurking in the shadows. Not sure what exact rules are for PM, but you can ask me anything here if you have questions

Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Uhhh.......I'm 18yrs old, and wanted to ctb using 10g of amitriptyline, with diazepam and metoclopramide.....but after research I see it is quite an unreliable method....since you are an expert at pharma, what do you think about this method?

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
Uhhh.......I'm 18yrs old, and wanted to ctb using 10g of amitriptyline, with diazepam and metoclopramide.....but after research I see it is quite an unreliable method....since you are an expert at pharma, what do you think about this method?
I wont say i am an expert, i work at a pharma and know "allot" but not a pharmacist. Ive looked into all medical ctb methods not only this platform. For example opiods, PPH have some cocktails which seems insanely high, 10gr of morphine for example, but unsure if thats administrated all at once or over days/week like doctors do here, ramping up dose till death kicks in, cant think of the english word for it, these last week houses for really ill people that have not much time left and are on insane dosages. Also because they are on it for years already and tolerance plays a big factor. Reading posts here of making sure its 0.25gr of fent, while thats 10000times the lethal dosage already and converted back to oxycodone or any other opiod you are talking about 10-100grams worth of opiods. 1000mcg is 1mg, 1000mg is 1gram. But taking more would be better than taking not enough in these cases. As you surely dont wanna wake up and perhaps suffer from brain damage depending how long your brain bin without oxygen flow. Amitriptyline as i know the medicine itself and being prescibed here in my country allot for several cases, i didnt know people used it to ctb. And ive read upon this but not 100% sure and you should not take my word for it if its good or not or the succes rate. Reason for the choice i will be taken is the accessibilty and also my own experience from having experimented with it in my past (with many meds in my profession) and other experiences in formal care for example and other cases and it seemed peacefull. As you will nod off/unconscious and respiratory failure will take over. Especially combined with other meds that are known for contributing to this, its like a synergy 1+1=3. You seem really young to, you have a whole life ahead, but i sadly cant say if amitrip is the best choice. Out of everything my thinking is that opiods combined with other goodies would be "most" painless. Not sure if ive answered your question properly, hope i did

Last edited:
Reactions: letmegetout and Aries
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
You did. You did answer my question very much and I'm looking to keep talking to you and research until I find a method I can get my hands on..Thank you very much I appreciate this💝

Reactions: yovoyporti
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: yovoyporti and squirley
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
You did. You did answer my question very much and I'm looking to keep talking to you and research until I find a method I can get my hands on..Thank you very much I appreciate this💝
I know at least 3 people who have tried ctb with amitriptyline. Fortunately or unfortunately, they survived (without health consequences), they instantly passed out from one package of pills, which is much less than 10g. I would recommend using it with beta-blockers and during cold winters (if your country's climate allows)
I wont say i am an expert, i work at a pharma and know "allot" but not a pharmacist. Ive looked into all medical ctb methods not only this platform. For example opiods, PPH have some cocktails which seems insanely high, 10gr of morphine for example, but unsure if thats administrated all at once or over days/week like doctors do here, ramping up dose till death kicks in, cant think of the english word for it, these last week houses for really ill people that have not much time left and are on insane dosages. Also because they are on it for years already and tolerance plays a big factor. Reading posts here of making sure its 0.25gr of fent, while thats 10000times the lethal dosage already and converted back to oxycodone or any other opiod you are talking about 10-100grams worth of opiods. 1000mcg is 1mg, 1000mg is 1gram. But taking more would be better than taking not enough in these cases. As you surely dont wanna wake up and perhaps suffer from brain damage depending how long your brain bin without oxygen flow. Amitriptyline as i know the medicine itself and being prescibed here in my country allot for several cases, i didnt know people used it to ctb. And ive read upon this but not 100% sure and you should not take my word for it if its good or not or the succes rate. Reason for the choice i will be taken is the accessibilty and also my own experience from having experimented with it in my past (with many meds in my profession) and other experiences in formal care for example and other cases and it seemed peacefull. As you will nod off/unconscious and respiratory failure will take over. Especially combined with other meds that are known for contributing to this, its like a synergy 1+1=3. You seem really young to, you have a whole life ahead, but i sadly cant say if amitrip is the best choice. Out of everything my thinking is that opiods combined with other goodies would be "most" painless. Not sure if ive answered your question properly, hope i did
i also want ctb with opioids, but i think your doses are too high, which can make leaving painful

Reactions: yovoyporti
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
What happened with those people who tried with the amitriptyline, why didn't it work and what did they experience?

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
I know at least 3 people who have tried ctb with amitriptyline. Fortunately or unfortunately, they survived (without health consequences), they instantly passed out from one package of pills, which is much less than 10g. I would recommend using it with beta-blockers and during cold winters (if your country's climate allows)

i also want ctb with opioids, but i think your doses are too high, which can make leaving painful
What makes you think its gonna be painfull about it? As from my understanding theres a plateau which is diffrent for everyone where you nod out not the nod people mean with really being high but the overdose part. When not getting saved by narcan within time, respitory failure will kick in and death most likely follows. As i believe there will be no saving, there is were the fent patches come in to play. Even with being found and rushed to IC, narcan wont be enough to save me. As the transdermal patches even when removed will leave a good dose of substance thats build up under/on the skin. As seen by some simple overdoses of people who got back with narcan, only to fall back into overdose as there is still allot of substances in the body and narcan has a short half life i believe. Or do you mean by painfull when taken orally? Stomach pain, liver, that i might feel?

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Am I the only person in the world who can't get my hands on fen?

News always on about it being everywhere how come I keep missing it?

Reactions: LostInNowhere
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
What makes you think its gonna be painfull about it? As from my understanding theres a plateau which is diffrent for everyone where you nod out not the nod people mean with really being high but the overdose part. When not getting saved by narcan within time, respitory failure will kick in and death most likely follows. As i believe there will be no saving, there is were the fent patches come in to play. Even with being found and rushed to IC, narcan wont be enough to save me. As the transdermal patches even when removed will leave a good dose of substance thats build up under/on the skin. As seen by some simple overdoses of people who got back with narcan, only to fall back into overdose as there is still allot of substances in the body and narcan has a short half life i believe. Or do you mean by painfull when taken orally? Stomach pain, liver, that i might feel?
yes, I meant nausea. I also heard that opioids can cause hyperstimulation instead of sedation.

M

mlcs

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yea made account few days ago but never posted only always been lurking in the shadows. Not sure what exact rules are for PM, but you can ask me anything here if you have questions
Do you think I can lethaly overdose on antipsychotics? I may use 3 500 mg of zyprexa/olanzapine.

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
yes, I meant nausea. I also heard that opioids can cause hyperstimulation instead of sedation.
hyperstimulation occures in some opiods yea, i believe oxy is the one that gives people this more stimulated feeling. Not sure if i would feel/notice anything from the nausea as the dose is high and IV/boof is almost instantly. Taking the oxy orally might cause the discomfort before it kicks it, that would make the most sense. And having the drawback of puking and emptying the stomach from oxy and benzos, even if taken antisemics as precaution its a small chance i believe. Thats the hard part, nobody is 100% sure. Even experts, or reported cases, that is maybe why pph and other guides use such high dosage so there is like no room to fail. Reported and lethal dose of fent is as low as 2mg, but even reported cases of first users doing more than double with no overdose. Needless to say times a few hunderd most probably work, but never know for certein. Thats that itch in our brain "what if"
Do you think I can lethaly overdose on antipsychotics? I may use 3 500 mg of zyprexa/olanzapine.
I dont think so, you might wanna look into other ctb methods. And renew your plan. OD is quite "hard" as it need plenty of meds and combined to create a synergy. Allot of people just get rushed to IC to get there stomach emptied and active charcoal used to clean it up. Most of the OD's these days happen in america i think. Because allot of drugs is being laced with fent, you might wont expect it and its not properly dosed. Or you have to find reports of your medicine where OD occured but i highly doubt there are reports. Rethink, renew, better safe than sorry, as in fails draw allot of attention or you do damage that you have to live with

Last edited:
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
hyperstimulation occures in some opiods yea, i believe oxy is the one that gives people this more stimulated feeling. Not sure if i would feel/notice anything from the nausea as the dose is high and IV/boof is almost instantly. Taking the oxy orally might cause the discomfort before it kicks it, that would make the most sense. And having the drawback of puking and emptying the stomach from oxy and benzos, even if taken antisemics as precaution its a small chance i believe. Thats the hard part, nobody is 100% sure. Even experts, or reported cases, that is maybe why pph and other guides use such high dosage so there is like no room to fail. Reported and lethal dose of fent is as low as 2mg, but even reported cases of first users doing more than double with no overdose. Needless to say times a few hunderd most probably work, but never know for certein. Thats that itch in our brain "what if"

I dont think so, you might wanna look into other ctb methods. And renew your plan. OD is quite "hard" as it need plenty of meds and combined to create a synergy. Allot of people just get rushed to IC to get there stomach emptied and active charcoal used to clean it up. Most of the OD's these days happen in america i think. Because allot of drugs is being laced with fent, you might wont expect it and its not properly dosed. Or you have to find reports of your medicine where OD occured but i highly doubt there are reports. Rethink, renew, better safe than sorry, as in fails draw allot of attention or you do damage that you have to live with
i want to use oxy 300mg and grapefruit juice (increases bioavailability), what do you think about it? I'm afraid of injections and have never had experience with intravenous

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
i want to use oxy 300mg and grapefruit juice (increases bioavailability), what do you think about it? I'm afraid of injections and have never had experience with intravenous
Perhaps on the low side of dosage. Theres a guide floating around here which suggested the 8 fent patches 100mcg, 20x80mg oxy pills, 500mg diazepam i believe, and antimetics. Still overkill but at least im sure it does the job, there i based my ctb off, only adding midazolam as it knocks you out fast. 300mg is even if its possible at the low end of the dosage spectrum. If you could get your hands on more, combined with allot of benzos, fast and long acting, alcohol and said grapefruit, than you would have a way better shot. Do you have any tolerance or taken opiods in the past? If so, that also comes into play, depending on dosages. Or you could go for the SN way i keep seeing on here. Which is to scary for me on its own, combined with opiods, benzos, and SN itself you might not notice any unpleasant effects from it

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
Perhaps on the low side of dosage. Theres a guide floating around here which suggested the 8 fent patches 100mcg, 20x80mg oxy pills, 500mg diazepam i believe, and antimetics. Still overkill but at least im sure it does the job, there i based my ctb off, only adding midazolam as it knocks you out fast. 300mg is even if its possible at the low end of the dosage spectrum. If you could get your hands on more, combined with allot of benzos, fast and long acting, alcohol and said grapefruit, than you would have a way better shot. Do you have any tolerance or taken opiods in the past? If so, that also comes into play, depending on dosages. Or you could go for the SN way i keep seeing on here. Which is to scary for me on its own, combined with opiods, benzos, and SN itself you might not notice any unpleasant effects from it
zero tolerance, I think my dosage with grapefruit juice will be enough. It's just that everything is so expensive to get, I'm willing to work a little for oxy, but 300-500mg of midozolam sounds very expensive... What about clonozepam? It has little effect on me even at a single dose of 4 mg, although I heard that this is one of the most powerful benzos ...

yovoyporti

yovoyporti

Jun 19, 2023
zero tolerance, I think my dosage with grapefruit juice will be enough. It's just that everything is so expensive to get, I'm willing to work a little for oxy, but 300-500mg of midozolam sounds very expensive... What about clonozepam? It has little effect on me even at a single dose of 4 mg, although I heard that this is one of the most powerful benzos ...
Not sure about prices as there isnt a big black market here as we have allot of other "legal" drugs avaible. Midazolam probably the hardest benzo to get out of the bunch especially in injectable form the 5mg/1ml. Cant use that much since the syringe got a max of 30ml. And making an IV bag is a little bit ambitiues. Clonozapam could do the trick if you have enough/plenty. Without tolerance of said oxy you would need a antimetic to keep you from being to sick or puke. Combing the 2 with good alcohol also would not hurt. Or if you have options for said SN, or perhaps GHB/GBL. That you could combine. Everything to increase chances for succes.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro