Ssveann

Ssveann

Trying to re-cover : )
Jun 20, 2023
What are the songs you guys listen to when things get hard? I would like to explore new artists and songs : D

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022

• Love
Reactions: Ssveann
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i mostly go back to bands or albums i listened to a ton when i was younger mostly for nostalgia, like my chemical romance, bring me the horizon, breaking benjamin (specifically the album phobia), the used (specifically the album lies for the liars), have a nice life, giles corey, fox academy (specifically the album luxury beverage, although recently i decided to listen to their other albums and ive really enjoyed them, i think angel hair might be my new favourite of theirs), i could go on for a while lol.
some artists ive found/started listening to within the last few years that i enjoy when im feeling shitty are panchiko, hail the sun, gojira (specifically the album from mars to sirius, ive yet to listen to more of their stuff), car seat headrest, other nothing (specifically the album not songs), ghost, los campesinos!, aurora, memo boy, again i could go on for a while sorry lol.
i also find game soundtracks calming when im really anxious, some i like a lot are from games like minecraft, celeste, piku niku, bugsnax, later alligator, and lego builder's journey. (just to name a few lol)
my music taste is all over the place, i much prefer listing artists i enjoy rather than genres xD

inkyabyss

inkyabyss

Jan 25, 2023
What are the songs you guys listen to when things get hard? I would like to explore new artists and songs : D
This song always gets me sobbing but in a good way :')