JusMe

JusMe

Wandering this thing called life
Mar 3, 2023
Yesterday, someone that I'm familiar with but not really close with was hit by a train and is now in critical condition. I'm a very sensitive person so this news did affect me, I'm not gonna lie. However, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about how I'm so absorbed in my own problems and trauma that it's kind of disorienting when something like this happens. Like something really bad that affects the community. It kind of forces me out of my bubble and gets me to focus on the people around me and how they're affected by events like this. I'm going through a really rough patch right now, and I don't feel attached to myself (I don't know how else to explain it?) Like life doesn't feel real whenever I'm at my lowest points. Nothing I do really feels like it matters and I don't care about the consequences of my actions. So when nothing feels real, bad stuff like the train accident comes along to serve as a reality check that life really does suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Ultracheese
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds beyond horrific being hit by a train and not dying. Life certainly is awful, and of course there are plenty of horrific things which happen constantly to remind people of this fact. It disgusts me how there is so much pain and torture in this hellish world but in a way it's understandable being so absorbed by your own situation, as after all we cannot experience life the same way as other people and as humans we are trapped with our own thoughts. The reality is that we really are all alone.

Reactions: LocalAngel and JusMe