BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's been going on for weeks. I make myself have breakfast (precludes suicide via SN, providing my stomach with food) and usually I convince myself I'm OK throughout the day. Part of me thinks it's my dreams. The ONE day I had a lighthearted dream I remembered, I woke up not wanting to kill myself.

Anyone else?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Only time I don't feel miserable is during my dreams Which is why I wish I could sleep forever

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Suicide is generally one of the first things that come to mind when I wake up. Then throughout the day. Tends to get more intense in the evenings when I contemplate having spent yet another day in a way I don't feel good about. I haven't felt the urge to take my SN though since I received it. My days are generally pretty okay, I'm not wildly depressed or anything, but recently I'm getting more impatient to pull the plug.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Only time I don't feel miserable is during my dreams Which is why I wish I could sleep forever
I endure bad dreams each night--I used to be glad to wake up from them, but now the real nightmare is waking up and immediately realizing my girlfriend is still passed away