Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hello friends,
Sometimes I blink for longer than I need to.
I think some of us who struggle with suicidal thoughts sometimes wish this decision was taken for us.
Like we may be snuffed out by a freak accident that ends us in a heartbeat. Crushed by a sign saying 'Luck of the Irish,' hit by a careless drunk behind the wheel, huge aneurism, what ever.
When I blink a part me likes to think a parallel universe forms and one of these events occurs and it is the end of me.
Let's face it in the history of the universe our time here really is the blink of an eye anyway.

I'm just venting really as I am not loving myself a lot right now. Thanks for reading if you did. I wish peace brothers and sisters
DBD

Reactions: Deathbydemo, ghostspace and Indieblue
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Being snuffed out by a freak accident would be wonderful right now.

Reactions: Oyoy
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I can relate to this so much. I pretend I'm dying every night as I fall asleep. It's my own morbid form of meditation.

Truly sorry you're in a bad place. ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, bigtasty and Dead beat dad
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I can relate to this so much. I pretend I'm dying every night as I fall asleep. It's my own morbid form of meditation.

Thank you brother and peace be with you

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and ghostspace
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020

I'm glad I'm not the only one, falling asleep thinking I'm dying and thinking how peaceful it'll be and never waking again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and ghostspace