symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Not exactly sure why I'm sharing, I guess. Mostly just venting. I don't feel like I have anyone else to go to with these feelings anymore. But sometimes the pain is so strong, and all I can do is lie at the bed staring at the ceiling for hour after hour, hating myself all the more for allowing myself to go on stewing in my own suffering. Sometimes just mere survival is a herculean feat, and honestly? At this point, I'm not even sure it's worth it.

I'm so lost, so desperate. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: batcountry, Lostandlooking, CommitSudoku and 9 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm doing the same all fucking day. Please know that you're not alone and I'm sorry that you suffering like that. I wish things were easier but they not.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ineedtoctb, Talvikki, Dead Meat and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm doing the same all fucking day. Please know that you're not alone and I'm sorry that you suffering like that. I wish things were easier but they not.
Me too. I feel like a waste of space.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Dead Meat, VoidDesirer22 and 2 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
My situation is worsened when i look at the news on tv. I see the images of Ukraine animals abandoned and animal shelter workers shot dead by Russians, because they refused to leave the animals. And the dead kids in the streets. I feel this world has been hiding monsters until now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, symphony and rationaltake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, in my case, I see no point to me being alive. Everyday is so depressing and awful, just simply being alive is tiring. I see life as just being meaningless suffering. All I want is to escape from it all, and be at peace forever. I'm sorry that you are going through this, I know that this life can be unbearable when you are in so much pain. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Dead Meat and symphony
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Afternoons are hell, so long, and now we are about to change to DST one hour ahead which makes the afternoons even longer, I hate summer time. Days and afternoons are so long, I am a night owl. I am sorry for what you are feeling, guess we are all in pain, falling asleep and never wake up from all this sorrow and emptiness. Only one can wish.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Dead Meat and symphony
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Nigh time is the worst for me, mainly because I know I am not going to sleep, by 5-6 AM I am so miserable I just want this all to end NOW. During the day I try to stay occupied in front of the computer, I dont think I have hardly logged out of here since signing up, a post even made me chuckle today, I needed that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CommitSudoku and symphony
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
I feel worse during the day than I do at night. Mornings are the hardest for me. I always wake up kind of in a heartbroken state where I remember the good times and see how miserable life has become.

• Aww..
Reactions: symphony
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Not exactly sure why I'm sharing, I guess. Mostly just venting. I don't feel like I have anyone else to go to with these feelings anymore. But sometimes the pain is so strong, and all I can do is lie at the bed staring at the ceiling for hour after hour, hating myself all the more for allowing myself to go on stewing in my own suffering. Sometimes just mere survival is a herculean feat, and honestly? At this point, I'm not even sure it's worth it.

I'm so lost, so desperate. I don't know what to do.
You wrote this very well, I really relate. Any time I'm not working is unbearable. Nearly all the time I'm working is unbearable as well and I'm too consumed with my own negativity to do a good job anymore. Then any free time I have off drags against me, I usually end up laying down much the same as you described. I guess that's all the time, basically haha I'm not sure survival is worth it when it's like this and we're just decaying where we sit/lay. I feel my mind is constantly decaying as it gets worse. If you ever figure out what to do, I would be curious to hear. Aside from work I'm the same and work is just forcing me further down a dark hole at this point. Best wishes to you whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and symphony