Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I always post my L's on here, so I think it's only fair to the site and the people who view it that I share a W; i have a date this weekend. i never thought i'd vibe with a nurse at a podiatry appointment but she's cute and wants to chill. a little older than me! i hope she won't flake

just wanted to tell everybody this to prove that even though life sucks it doesn't always have to be horrible. I think if more people shared something good that happens it would actually be helpful & useful to some people who are severely struggling in order to give those people who are down super bad some hope that it can improve even if it takes a long ass time. It doesn't even have to be something amazing, just anything really

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justcallmeJ, LaVieEnRose, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
hell yeah, good luck and i hope it goes awesome :) thanks for the positive post! i suppose i can post mine for the day: just got out of my therapy appointment a little while ago and we ended on a good note talking about something i really like so it was all hard and crying lol. she enjoys when i get to teach her new things and i love imparting knowledge, so good session today! hopefully everyone here can have at least some small win today 🖤

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AvwJ, Looking and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Wow, that sounds cool! I'm happy for you. And good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AvwJ, Looking and 1 other person
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Awesome :D I'm so glad you shared as well. Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AvwJ
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
lol she flaked last minute nevermind.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: justcallmeJ and Praestat_Mori