• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
I've hidden my sn in a backpack and all the pills and the knife I cut myself with. Today, I found out that someone fucking stole it all. I was planing to cut myself and found out that there's nothing in a backpack. I'm now really upset. And… it's just fucking kills me.

I live with a roommate and he says that he doesn't know anything about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I've hidden my sn in a backpack and all the pills and the knife I cut myself with. Today, I found out that someone fucking stole it all. I was planing to cut myself and found out that there's nothing in a backpack. I'm now really upset. And… it's just fucking kills me.

I live with a roommate and he says that he doesn't know anything about it
If it's just the two of you in the house usually, he's either bullshitting or he had someone over and they took it. Or maybe a landlord.

This sounds like a nightmare. Sorry dude

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and demitriusmigsysvotf
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
If it's just the two of you in the house usually, he's either bullshitting or he had someone over and they took it. Or maybe a landlord.

This sounds like a nightmare. Sorry dude
This is a fucking nightmare. That's probably him who stole all that.

I feel so bad that I need to cut myself rn but I can't. All the knives on kitchen are not sharp. Same with the scissors. I just can't fucking accept the fact that I lost it all. I was so fucking close to an end. But it all just continues.

I already checked trash cans and there's nothing here. I'll look for it tomorrow evening when he will be at a party. Hope to find it. Sorry for writing that much.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Don't know how SN looks like, but hope that whoever did it won't think it's a dope or something lol

• Yay!
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
OMG that sucks what happened to you. I'm sorry.

I ask myself what your roommate would intend to do with that stuff? Did they know about your plan? Are there other possibilities who could have stolen your things?

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
OMG that sucks what happened to you. I'm sorry.

I ask myself what your roommate would intend to do with that stuff? Did they know about your plan? Are there other possibilities who could have stolen your things?
No, he didn`t. He knows I`m suicidal, but he doesn`t know about my plans and about SN at all. There`s a possibility that some of his friends entered the apartament.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
Don't know how SN looks like, but hope that whoever did it won't think it's a dope or something lol
Imagine his roommate snorts a few lines of SN lol.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, Brokensaddle, Praestat_Mori and 3 others

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Omg that's awful I would hate for someone to think the SN Is a party drug and get violently ill or die accidentally. I hope you can find it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Brokensaddle, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
its likely that they may have stolen it thinking it was a party drug :( im sorry that this has happened, i think maybe if you explain to the roommate that it 100% isnt a drug and that it isnt safe (you dont need to say exactly what it is ofc, maybe bullshit that its a cleaning chemical or smth lol) it might be returned to you and possibly be saving someone from getting really sick

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, Brokensaddle, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
its likely that they may have stolen it thinking it was a party drug :( im sorry that this has happened, i think maybe if you explain to the roommate that it 100% isnt a drug and that it isnt safe (you dont need to say exactly what it is ofc, maybe bullshit that its a cleaning chemical or smth lol) it might be returned to you and possibly be saving someone from getting really sick
Thanks

Reactions: dogteeth
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
This is a fucking nightmare. That's probably him who stole all that.

I feel so bad that I need to cut myself rn but I can't. All the knives on kitchen are not sharp. Same with the scissors. I just can't fucking accept the fact that I lost it all. I was so fucking close to an end. But it all just continues.

I already checked trash cans and there's nothing here. I'll look for it tomorrow evening when he will be at a party. Hope to find it. Sorry for writing that much.
No worries.

I hope you can get it back somehow as of others in this thread have said (hopefully without anyone snorting the faux-caine 🥲 and getting sick). Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Praestat_Mori and demitriusmigsysvotf
Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
I'm sorry for what happened to you :( hope you can get it back.

The person who stole your SN probably thought it was drugs and lets just hope he/she won't snort it.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori and demitriusmigsysvotf