imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
i'm so fucking mad right now, i can't believe it. i had a $20 bill hidden in a box and i wasn't gonna get it exchanged until tomorrow cause i need it to my college books. i took the box today to grab it and it wasn't fucking there. i am currently living with a known kleptomaniac (he has stolen hundreds of thousands worth of jewelry from my grandma) and the whole family thought that he had changed. i guess he fucking didn't and i am just so fucking mad.

before even all of this, my aunt took all of my birthday money that my grandma sent me and used it to buy groceries. i was left with barely enough to survive the month (my monthly transpo comes up to 1.6k, she only left me with 1.5k. not even enough for food). financial instability is one of my main reasons for suicide and i cant fucking do this right now

im trying my fucking best to start off my 2nd year of college right. im taking notes, im making myself known, im trying to survive. i keep fucking losing money and im so fucking upset and all my aunt does is fucking victim blames me.

i fucking want to hang myself right now but i just fucking can't because i still have so much to live for. i have a concert to get to and other events with my friends but holy fucking shit i can't fucking live like this. im so fucking broke, my mind can't handle it anymore and i can't think of a way out of this fucking mess. god.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Amidaa, Sannti, LoiteringClouds and 7 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What the fuck!?!? Why do they think its okay to steal money from you!?!? Thats horrible! Your brother is also a horrible person as well, how can anyone be okay with stealing hundreds of thousands worth of jewelry from your grandma? Thats just sickening… Anyways, I hope you manage to get back up on your feet someday and maybe get 20 more dollars somehow to be able to afford your books. Its disgusting how your family thinks its okay to steal valuables like that. I send you my best regards, I hope your family will change their views, someday. Maybe disowning your brother would be a good start…

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
What the fuck!?!? Why do they think its okay to steal money from you!?!? Thats horrible! Your brother is also a horrible person as well, how can anyone be okay with stealing hundreds of thousands worth of jewelry from your grandma? Thats just sickening… Anyways, I hope you manage to get back up on your feet someday and maybe get 20 more dollars somehow to be able to afford your books. Its disgusting how your family thinks its okay to steal valuables like that. I send you my best regards, I hope your family will change their views, someday. Maybe disowning your brother would be a good start…
theyre never fucking disowning him. they would rather disown me for almost failing my classes than disown him. i dont have any power in this situation, i needed that money now. theres nothing i can do, none of them are willing to help and i doubt hes ever gonna fucking cough it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, whywere and アホペンギン
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart breaks into a million pieces reading your thread. Even at the age of 67, I will never understand pervert human nature, as stealing, greed, self-centered and the list goes on.

I KNOW how hard it is living in a family that is always on one's back, been there, done that, back in the early 1970's, BUT you are a wonderful, and intelligent person. Almost failing a class? So WHAT? I know easier said than done but tell them to take a hike. Heavens, I have had so many learning experiences in life, and you know what? They almost always made me stronger, and you will do wonderful, I feel it in my heart.

You are family to/for me. as I have no family nor friends except everyone here and I want the very best for you always.

Lots of HUGE HUGS, love and the knowledge that you will be great.

Walter

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so awful and cruel what happened, I hate how other people can very easily make existing even worse. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere