yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
I just wanted to wash some clothes, I'm really upset especially since I already barely have much. That was my nicest pair of clothing. I'm going to need it soon too since it's going to start to get cold soon and I have to walk to work.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Zanmato, LifeQuitter, Sannti and 9 others
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I just wanted to wash some clothes, I'm really upset especially since I already barely have much. That was my nicest pair of clothing. I'm going to need it soon too since it's going to start to get cold soon and I have to walk to work.
I hope you are okay yuzenda.

• Love
Reactions: yuzenda
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Wow, that's really low!
So sorry you've been victimized.🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That really sucks. Just another instance of how ass people can be.

hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
hang in there man :'(

Reactions: 1488
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Cruel bastards, some people have absolutely no morals. I'm sorry that happened to you

Can you go to a charity shop to replace them? There's loads of nice clothes in charity shops - I buy mine from there for like 2 quid an item, and usually no more than a tenner for nice (was) expensive coats as I have hardly any money. Just needs a wash and possible debobbling, which you can do with the cheapest razor on the planet (trust me lol - don't use expensive ones).

Or the other option is, there are charities out there than can help you. It's different everywhere and it depends on circumstances I believe, I'm not entirely sure.

Reactions: Tonkpils