• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
i'm from the UK

can someone please message me, i need to find someone to buy SN from before i break. i can't keep doing this anymore. i'm tired of pretending like everything's okay because it's not. it never has been.

if anyone knows any sellers of SN i can get in contact with or anything, please just message me. i'll do anything at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, sadworld, InterstateFlowers and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that:( I read that a lot of people are having trouble getting SN to Uk. Do you have another method if SN doesn't work out? I know there's certain sellers that will sell overseas but they always go by some code name

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, sadworld and eclipsee99
eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
Sorry to hear that:( I read that a lot of people are having trouble getting SN to Uk. Do you have another method if SN doesn't work out? I know there's certain sellers that will sell overseas but they always go by some code name
the only other method i have is CO, i've done all the research. just need to make sure i time everything right

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, sadworld, InterstateFlowers and 1 other person
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Have you read the resources on here, there's helpful bits there.
I'm Uk too, been looking into curing meat as a new hobby.

• Hugs
Reactions: chasedtheWind, puppy9 and sadworld
HopelessBorderline

HopelessBorderline

Alive but not living
Oct 29, 2020
Word of warning users

There are pro-lifers here in disguise trying to obtain evidence of assisted suicide to shut this site down

I'd be wary of who you message and what you message them

They are capping sellers of SN in the UK rapidly.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, puppy9, sadworld and 2 others
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
Word of warning users

There are pro-lifers here in disguise trying to obtain evidence of assisted suicide to shut this site down

Is this true?:aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9 and sadworld
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Word of warning users

I've not long learnt of or considered SN til recently. Fear it as an option in uk may be closed already from my searching.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and sadworld
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
i'm from the UK

can someone please message me, i need to find someone to buy SN from before i break. i can't keep doing this anymore. i'm tired of pretending like everything's okay because it's not. it never has been.

if anyone knows any sellers of SN i can get in contact with or anything, please just message me. i'll do anything at this point.
Nobody here will sell you it personally, legally that is a huge risk/nono in most places and would be considered helping someone complete suicide. Have you checked Amazon? I just bought mine from there 3 weeks ago. I checked yesterday and it's still being sold on the US site at least.

Reactions: puppy9
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Nobody here will sell you it personally, legally that is a huge risk/nono in most places and would be considered helping someone complete suicide. Have you checked Amazon? I just bought mine from there 3 weeks ago. I checked yesterday and it's still being sold on the US site at least.
I think SN isn't sold on amazon in the UK.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Ah in that case, no idea. Maybe a Google search then? It would bring up different pages for me as I am not in the UK.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Ah in that case, no idea. Maybe a Google search then? It would bring up different pages for me as I am not in the UK.
It isn't.
Amazon sells curing salts that contain SN.
In Ireland the seller requires a specific license to sell pure SN. I suspect UK is the same. It isn't a controlled substance where records of sale with buyer information is required but it is on the poisonous substances list.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
this is true, it's not anywhere other than labs. the only way you can get it in UK now is if you have contacts for the old sellers that got kicked off that crafting site. I'm glad I managed to get some just before it became pretty impossible.

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
It isn't.
Amazon sells curing salts that contain SN.
In Ireland the seller requires a specific license to sell pure SN. I suspect UK is the same. It isn't a controlled substance where records of sale with buyer information is required but it is on the poisonous substances list.
So these curing salts containing SN wouldn't do the job?