• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone. I just posted another thread, but I hope it's allowed to post another one? I am not sure but please let me know if not. And please let me know if this type of thread isn't allowed..

Is anyone here from London? I am looking for either someone to be friends with.. or someone to ctb with. Because I can't do it alone. Life or Death, I can't do either alone. I am too scared and I think doing it with someone might help me finally find peace..

domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
You can find people here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...read-the-rules-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
You can find people here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...read-the-rules-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/
Thank you for replying. I can't seem to figure out how to message people on here.. when I try to go onto their profile it says I don't have permission. Is that normal?

domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
Thank you for replying. I can't seem to figure out how to message people on here.. when I try to go onto their profile it says I don't have permission. Is that normal?
I don't know I've never messaged anyone on here. Hopefully someone else will have an answer.

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
I don't know I've never messaged anyone on here. Hopefully someone else will have an answer.
I just read that I will get permission once I posted a certain amount of times. Hope that won't take too long because I really need someone.. thanks again for the help!

Reactions: domedune
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
I'm a Londoner.

Tell me a bit about yourself?

Post it here, for anyone to be able to read. That may encourage more people to reach out to you.

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
I'm a Londoner.

Tell me a bit about yourself?

Post it here, for anyone to be able to read. That may encourage more people to reach out to you.
All right, I'll give it a try.

I'm 21F from London. I moved here just a few years ago from a different country, hoping to escape all my issues and PTSD related memories from home. Stupid I know, it didn't work and now I'm at a point where I can't take it anymore.
I haven't decided on a method, maybe partial hanging or jumping (Beechy Cliffs?) but I guess I am open to suggestions, should I find a partner. I just want this to end.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

• Hugs
Reactions: domedune and Cockney_Rebel
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
As domedune mentioned, there is already a user megathread. The reason you aren't allowed to visit pages is because you have a low messages-count.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
All right, I'll give it a try.

I'm 21F from London. I moved here just a few years ago from a different country, hoping to escape all my issues and PTSD related memories from home. Stupid I know, it didn't work and now I'm at a point where I can't take it anymore.
I haven't decided on a method, maybe partial hanging or jumping (Beechy Cliffs?) but I guess I am open to suggestions, should I find a partner. I just want this to end.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
I've also thought about moving to another country, to start a new "life" so it's not stupid at all.

You must feel quite lonely, being in a new country with (I presume?) little to no support network?

That must surely add to your existing difficulties?

Anyway, hopefully now that you've told people more about yourself, you'll get more feedback on your post.

I wish you well, and hope that you find what you're looking for.

Be it in this life, or the next.

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
I've also thought about moving to another country, to start a new "life" so it's not stupid at all.

You must feel quite lonely, being in a new country with (I presume?) little to no support network?

That must surely add to your existing difficulties?

Anyway, hopefully now that you've told people more about yourself, you'll get more feedback on your post.

I wish you well, and hope that you find what you're looking for.

Be it in this life, or the next.
Yes, it is difficult. I only have my ex boyfriend whom I currently live with which (as you can guess) is not really great.
Covid made everything worse because it prevented me from seeing my only social network, which was my colleagues from work. I have basically no friends here and am very lonely.

• Love
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, it is difficult. I only have my ex boyfriend whom I currently live with which (as you can guess) is not really great.
Covid made everything worse because it prevented me from seeing my only social network, which was my colleagues from work. I have basically no friends here and am very lonely.
You are young.

You said in your original post how you'd like to make new friends.

I believe it would be sad if you CTB now, before giving "life" a chance.

Living with your ex boyfriend is weird, and maybe uncomfortable? I'd look into moving out, and starting afresh.

I'm sure there are other websites, where you can search for friends. I don't believe this is the right site for you, right now.

Don't give up the fight, until the fight is over …

• Love
Reactions: usernamerequired
usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
You are young.

You said in your original post how you'd like to make new friends.

I believe it would be sad if you CTB now, before giving "life" a chance.

Living with your ex boyfriend is weird, and maybe uncomfortable? I'd look into moving out, and starting afresh.

I'm sure there are other websites, where you can search for friends. I don't believe this is the right site for you, right now.

Don't give up the fight, until the fight is over …
It isn't weird any more, I got used to it. But it is still uncomfortable, yes. If I had any options right now I would move asap. I can't afford anything in this area at the moment because I didn't have much work due to covid. Otherwise.. I wouldn't be living here anymore.

I don't want to give up but it just all feels so unbearable. I don't know what else to do anymore. Nothing ever goes my way..

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
It isn't weird any more, I got used to it. But it is still uncomfortable, yes. If I had any options right now I would move asap. I can't afford anything in this area at the moment because I didn't have much work due to covid. Otherwise.. I wouldn't be living here anymore.

I don't want to give up but it just all feels so unbearable. I don't know what else to do anymore. Nothing ever goes my way..
How about moving to a less expensive area?

You can always house share?

Maybe think about antidepressants, just to get you through this difficult time? Or are you against medication?

Give Samaritans a call, and go over things with them. They are great listeners, and could offer you a glimmer of hope.

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
How about moving to a less expensive area?

You can always house share?

Maybe think about antidepressants, just to get you through this difficult time? Or are you against medication?

Give Samaritans a call, and go over things with them. They are great listeners, and could offer you a glimmer of hope.
Hey.. you actually inspired me to call my dad and ask him if I could move in with him. Away from the UK, back to my home country.

Maybe that's what I need? I don't know. But it can only be better than.. this.
Thank you a lot for taking the time to respond to me
There is nothing for me here in London

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, domedune, Beached_whale and 2 others
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
Hey.. you actually inspired me to call my dad and ask him if I could move in with him. Away from the UK, back to my home country.

Maybe that's what I need? I don't know. But it can only be better than.. this.
Thank you a lot for taking the time to respond to me
There is nothing for me here in London
I was actually going to suggest going back home.

Moving abroad can be tough, and with Covid that only amplified things for you.

So your dad agreed to let you move in with him? If so, I'm glad.

I'm also glad I could help.

Stay in touch, if you like? Let me know how you get on.

Always a friend …

usernamerequired

usernamerequired

Jun 19, 2021
I was actually going to suggest going back home.

Moving abroad can be tough, and with Covid that only amplified things for you.

So your dad agreed to let you move in with him? If so, I'm glad.

I'm also glad I could help.

Stay in touch, if you like? Let me know how you get on.

Always a friend …
If it wasn't for covid I feel like things might've gone way different.. but I can't change the past

He did agree, he said he would even pay the flight costs for me and that I could stay at his place as long as I need to. For the first time in over a year I feel some sort of relief.. I should've done this sooner

I'd love to stay in touch. Especially these days where I feel like I have absolutely no one.. it's good to know some people still care, even when they don't know me

• Love
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
If it wasn't for covid I feel like things might've gone way different.. but I can't change the past

He did agree, he said he would even pay the flight costs for me and that I could stay at his place as long as I need to. For the first time in over a year I feel some sort of relief.. I should've done this sooner

I'd love to stay in touch. Especially these days where I feel like I have absolutely no one.. it's good to know some people still care, even when they don't know me
That's fantastic news!

I'm really pleased for you.

I'm not surprised your dad has taken the steps he has: You wil always be his "little girl."

Feel free to PM your details, if you wish.

I don't intend to stay on this site forever, whatever I decide to do. I also don't think it's the right place for you, even though on this occasion, it has worked out for you.

• Love
Reactions: usernamerequired