• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Ordered AE, have N beside me. I want to go so bad but some invisible force is not allowing me.

I am suffering daily and for 30 year old I am in very bad health. Some 80 year old people are far better than me for sure. I want the pain to be gone. Please someone help me get through the SI somehow, I have nothing to live for now, I cannot give anything to the world anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lili, pole, Pluto and 4 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Ordered AE, have N beside me. I want to go so bad but some invisible force is not allowing me.

I am suffering daily and for 30 year old I am in very bad health. Some 80 year old people are far better than me for sure. I want the pain to be gone. Please someone help me get through the SI somehow, I have nothing to live for now, I cannot give anything to the world anymore.
I hope that you are able to find peace somehow, but as far as SI goes, people do need to figure out a way on their own- it is against the rules of the site to push someone to ctb, for obvious reasons- this can be seen as assisted suicide, which is illegal in most places. This site is a place that suicide can be discussed but it is so important for the site to be able to continue that people are not seen as pushing someone to ctb.

Below is directly from the Rules section:

"DO NOT:

• Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with Someone123 in that everyone needs to figure out what will work for them in getting past the SI. I'm not quite ready to go myself, yet, as I have a few things to finish tidying up in my life. What I just started doing is visualization "exercises" in my mind about actually carrying out different methods of ctb consisting of all of the steps I would take for whatever method I am considering. Hopefully, by the time I am ready, it will be just like running through the exercises of ctb in my mind and make things a heck of a lot easier. I might even venture into using "props" in order to make the experience "more natural" when the real time comes. I'm not sure I can offer anything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, downndone2, rationaltake and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know when it is the right time to leave. I believe that it is a feeling that the person has. I think that many people are likely to be able to overcome the SI when the pain of living gets to be unbearable and they get completely desperate. Of course I do not really know how to overcome the SI as I am still here after all. The SI can certainly be frustrating as even know we want to die, all humans are programmed to survive.

I'm sorry that you suffer so much, it sounds so unbearable being in that situation. I know that it is so dreadful wanting to leave this world so badly, yet feeling as though you are unable to. This life really is so cruel and unfair. I hope that you find relief from your pain in whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Someone123 and Ashu
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Meditation or Yoga, There's some articles on the net; Just search "How to beat fight or flight response" it may not help but it's a good starting point, though Survival Instinct is difficult to beat, if it was easy so many people would be deceased, Best wishes

Reactions: Ashu
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Thanks for the replies guys. I wish I could ctb today but SI ia holding me back. May be because I had a good life all these years...

What caused your bad health?
It was caused by medical errors....