• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

borderlineslut

May 11, 2020
I've tried to kms many times, i know what works and what doesn't. there are a few more things I want to try though I just need someone who can help me out with getting some things?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
We can't help you acquire stuff, don't want to be implicated in your death. I think there are plenty of resources on here to help guide your decisions.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Ghost2211
B

borderlineslut

May 11, 2020
We can't help you acquire stuff, don't want to be implicated in your death. I think there are plenty of resources on here to help guide your decisions.
okay more advice then on how i'd go about doing it in a v restricted environment where I don't have access to most things

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
okay more advice then on how i'd go about doing it in a v restricted environment where I don't have access to most things

When I was in the mental hospital, they did a pretty good job of making sure all the knobs were rounded and didn't end at a point. And the bed sheets could be torn easily like paper, but it didn't stop one dude from running full speed into a wall and breaking his neck ensuring a quick death. The more restrictive, the more you have to be creative about it, and have the guts to carry it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Ghost2211
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

The resources thread and the search bar are your friends. If you are so intent on planning your demise you should be equally diligent in doing your research. People have been killing themselves since the beginning of time and haven't needed "help." Hell...there wasn't even internet pre-1990's. There's nothing new or special going on under the sun in 2020.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

If you have questions regarding your choices people may be able to discuss their experiences as applicable. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Leshen