Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Oh nothing! I have nothing. Nothing has been achieved so!

My father will meet his 60th birthday on March. When somebody meets his/her 60th birthday, his/her family hold a vast feast for him/her in South Korea.
But I have nothing! I can't afford to hold it for him! I have no savings, no careers. I often feel a guilty to myself. I am poor, dust, and nothing.

I remember I got severe depression in elementary school. With my depression, I had been loved and hated by all.
Severe depression and my naive nature had destroyed my early-past and present, made me who always hope the death on my accord.
My parents whom I love finally, surely used to support me but also expect to be rewarded for what they had done for me.
It was very, very hurt that I could NEVER return to their favour. I had nothing, even a penny for them.

I tried sometimes, but my naive natures had troubled with the society I lived.
I could not stand others' hypocrisy. I could not overcome my fear. I could not make my hand covered with mud and blood for winning our bread.
I could not forgive this insane society of competition. Hey! I DIDN'T wanted so much! Without any guilty or faults, I would like to live on!
The house which is very tiny but sufficient for me, the job, less paid-but suitable for me. Even a simple life could have saved me. But I was failed totally.

Owners say- There are younger and more useful people than you anytime, anywhere, so Go there you a loser.
Doctors say - How are you today? Is anything special? (Frowned) Sorry-(Change a topic)
People say - You are too naive to live in South Korea. Stop thinking and dreaming your useless fantasy and ideal.
My life say - You are a burden to all. You failed. It is too late. Society and people will mock on you forever.

Oh my past! My father used to be drunken, to smash us, to break windows in my house.
Oh my past! I had been sent to a mental hospital for a few weeks, I was a dead body.
Oh my past! I always cried, even refused my studying for the futility in my lifetime. So I am being punished by all for my futility.
Oh my past! I had ruined all my grades in C university. I had been too insane to study anything. Once I shouted The evil rich should die! Haha!

You Death! The brother of Sleep. How unfair you are. Come to me, Never go there to whom wants to live so much.
You Death! I am totally broken. Only by longing you, my only true friend, I can feel pure happiness and eternal rest.
You Death! Please save me! Never turn your face from me. I miss you, to meet you I had done MY BEST but the world dragged me down rubbishes!
You Death! Please give me the one chance and time more. I am sick of my guilty and this world. I should, no, must die someday.

Hey! Are you listening to me now?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: us_1999, Avyn, ixkitty and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There was a time in which I was a NEET and couldn't afford a present for my dad.

Here's what I did:

I gathered lots of pictures of him at different ages, with his family, friends, workmates, etc and made a great video. He cried and told me that was the best present ever! I spent $0.

Sometimes, it isn't all about money.

As for the other things you comment, I can just tell you that most people suck.

Wish you the best and hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Meditation guide, UiopQwerty and 2 others
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I dont want to be rude.

Buy yourself a nice bottle of whiskey. Get piss drunk. Call all your friends, family and ex.
Thats my medecine today.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Rose
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
all your friends and ex.
Sad Mood GIF by Tennis TV

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, UiopQwerty and Blue Rose
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Wow you made me smile. It is funny. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: UiopQwerty