roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
hey guys ⭐️ come here once in a blue moon nowadays. try something. doesn't work. try to get better. and i come back.

so here i am again.

does anyone else think long hours about elaborate ways to die? that's been on my mind recently.

i got tired again. talk to me, anyone…

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, Tonkpils, illAF and 3 others
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
I have fear of crossing over to the other side .

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I think about it a lot but get guilty and afraid of it. My methods aren't too elaborate though, pretty standard because I'm boring.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I'm still here too. It's always been a rollercoaster for me.

I've come here less and less recently, but I hope that you find comfort knowing that this forum is here for you no matter what.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
i do. once you start thinking about it it kind of takes over your mind.

Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib
B

Bleh61

Jul 4, 2024
hey guys ⭐️ come here once in a blue moon nowadays. try something. doesn't work. try to get better. and i come back.

so here i am again.

does anyone else think long hours about elaborate ways to die? that's been on my mind recently.

i got tired again. talk to me, anyone…
I think about it all the time. I have the means. I have a seizure disorder and could OD on my phenobarbital. For 8 months in 2019, I felt like I had finally vanquished the deamons. I was about to terminate my therapy because I couldn't think of anything to say to my therapist. Then Covid came along, and my job enviroment became so toxic I was forced to leave. Got another SW job working with homeless MICA clients. Long story short, I'm at the worst point in my life.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, personally I just wish for a death as painless as possible, that's what I'm always thinking about and hoping for. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: roseleaf