C

ConsumedMoonpowder

Did something VERY WRONG
Nov 9, 2023
My plan is to ctb. I'm trying to come up with ideas now so that I can plan it out completely by the time I get to my deadline.
I'm gonna be 100% honest, jumping from a high place is by far the easiest way out for me, but the idea seems super boring.

One idea I had in mind was to combine self-stabbing with drowning, but there are some details that I haven't quite worked out:

I would do it next to a pond and stab myself in the stomach such that I would into the pond (what if I didn't stab hard enough? could SI save me from falling in?). Then, due to the extreme pain, I'd imagine that I would not be able to swim up even if I tried (what if I could swim despite the pain?) and I would have a weight tied to myself to pull me down into the water, then I would pass out from the blood loss and drown (would I start drowning before I pass out?)

I'm thinking of doing this at late night, but that I can work out later. One very big problem I have is location. I think that the pond I've chosen is fitting for my suicide. Unfortunately it isn't ideal as it is a 2 minute walk away from a building which is guarded at night, although they won't be able to see me because of trees and darkness. The pond is also incredibly small. On top of that, I have no knowledge on the depth of the pond, which is incredibly risky, but I'll try to figure out the depth of the pond whenever I get a chance to.

I just want to hear some of your thoughts. Is this even doable? Is this realistic? Any improvements? Or should I ditch this idea entirely?

C

ConsumedMoonpowder

Did something VERY WRONG
Nov 9, 2023
sorry im impatient, bumping again

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
this seems a bit.... much. I can understand that you don't want to die a boring death but I think that your SI would kick in not during the jumping into the pond but when you stab yourself. I think you underestimate how hard it is to do it and how much actual pain you'd be in. this could work by all means, there is a milion and one ways to die but I wouldn't go for this personally but by all means it would work on paper. I'd love to hear if you actually decide to go trough with this.

C

ConsumedMoonpowder

Did something VERY WRONG
Nov 9, 2023
this seems a bit.... much. I can understand that you don't want to die a boring death but I think that your SI would kick in not during the jumping into the pond but when you stab yourself. I think you underestimate how hard it is to do it and how much actual pain you'd be in. this could work by all means, there is a milion and one ways to die but I wouldn't go for this personally but by all means it would work on paper. I'd love to hear if you actually decide to go trough with this.
i think it's possible if I find a good standing position, where i am on the edge of falling in while having just enough balance to lunge the knife into me. ill experiment in the future to find out how I'll fall and which way I should be facing. this way SI can't even save me because of the pain