_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
its so bizarre how intensely depression impacted my life, i would describe it as a dark force and it's only objective is to take over and destroy everything that is good or gives a sense of control, belonging, self, relationships, careers, everything basically that gives a reason to live for or that makes me feel sane and happy..

tbh i don't even feel like this life is mine anymore, i feel like having absolutely no control over it anymore, its like a very slow process of dying while being alive.. my life is complete madness and torture,...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, miserableforever, death137 and 8 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Depression, fear, self doubt, self hatred ruined my life from very very young - poisoned everything … so many opportunities I ran away from and still do. Hopeless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, miserableforever, Circles and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There's s good documentary on uk Netflix right now. It's about sime trials for using psilocybin/magic mushrooms to trray and cure depression. It's called Magic Medicine. Intereating stuff and no bullshit filler like many documentaries. If you have vpn just set it for uk. Though it may be showing in other countries. I just happened across whilst I was looking at UK netflix so didn't look anywhere else. The guys in the documentary are really good, honest and open and they explain their experiences very well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and _Minsk
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yep, depression has completely destroyed me and my life, it's unbearable to live with. I'm sorry you're suffering so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and _Minsk
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm not depressed. I'm just tired of trying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, _Minsk and Circles
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
depressing knowing you was just bought alive for a terrible lifetime then to be nothing for all time, it's a terrible time to be alive.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, _Minsk and Circles
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I am depressed, the mornings are the worst but must keep going, must. I feel so lonely, want always like this. Someone impacted my life that I knew for the worst, must keep going, must

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, miserableforever and Circles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Being alive is horrible, it is painful to live an empty existence when everyday is suffering. I think many of us do not live, we just exist. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
depressing knowing you was just bought alive for a terrible lifetime then to be nothing for all time, it's a terrible time to be alive.
Is it really a terrible time to be alive than being alive in the past? We could have faced the same problems only with no internet access and no access to peaceful methods.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I am depressed, the mornings are the worst but must keep going, must. I feel so lonely, want always like this. Someone impacted my life that I knew for the worst, must keep going, must
Mornings ARE the worst. I hate waking up to the same old me, alone, with problems either real or fabricated due to depression.
It's been out of control for years, but here I am cause dying is hard.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Is it really a terrible time to be alive than being alive in the past? We could have faced the same problems only with no internet access and no access to peaceful methods.
i want to live forever yet i'm just going to end up as nothing forever
why what a terrible time to be alive maybe i'm prone to seconding guessing it
nothing will ever change here we could never get free what we might of done if we was born in the future
don't we all need love we're alright together life is much better now the internet is here
our imagination is always going to be better than reality never have enough computing power
everything real slow when programming and learning it takes to long the universe is to slow atoms are slow

Last edited: