Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why would anyone ever want to exist like this i mean your a very shit machine made up of atoms in a physics based environment governed by forces of repulsion and attraction your enslaved in a living skin with bones and muscles in a deadly enviroment where anything can happen to the machine you are, one wrong move away from being seriously damaged without anyway to repair. life is run on brute force its quantity over quality where by sheer numbers alone some life manages to reproduce and live long enough to breed again completing the cycle of life and death so this cycle of suffering can continue it's extreamly poor quality life on offer here for uncountable amounts of lifeforms most life forms alive here will be eaten alive this universe doesn't care for anything it creates and is in my eyes absolutely evil to bring something alive just to be eaten alive the universe can build a machine that does anything even try to survive when it's pointless everything you do will be for nothing when you die unless brith and death is a cycle too and death is not the end for all time but given the circumstance surrounding life why anything would ever want to exist here is beyond me we have the power to end all life on this planet we should use that power to do exactly that to put a end to this maddness once and for all

• Hugs
Reactions: lwlaiet8887, Deleted member 65988, Forever Sleep and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, it's like the gift that keeps on taking.

and is in my eyes absolutely evil to bring something alive just to be eaten alive
To me, this statement seems to indicate a creator, of sorts, or, at least, some grand scheme in the creation of life, when in fact, life may have just come about organically, and naturally, through happenstance, which is what I believe. If that's the case, it can't be evil, nor can it be good, as those are qualities of intent only present within consciousness. Life may just be something that happened, nothing more, nothing less - an it is what it is kind of thing - good for some, not so good for others.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Forever Sleep
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah both good points. Regardless of where it came from we are still here and unfortunately have to deal with it for now until we end it or die of natural causes. After that, then again unfortunately for us we still don't know what we are approaching until we get there. Our final destination,. . . whatever it may be? The idea of never being able to die and possibly being conscious forever scares me, unless it was pure bliss I guess. Forever though? Despite the good I have gotten to experience at times in life and the positives I still would have rather never been than to now be. The human mind isn't able to really deal with this since we are here now and it's all we know. I hope we can all find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly believe it's always preferable to not exist as existence is just so repulsive, futile and harmful, I could never have any interest in slowly decaying from age in this disgusting world, I prefer the sound of true peace, only nothingness is ideal.
It's criminal to me forcing people to exist, burdening them with the ability to suffer endlessly yet denying them the right to cease existing in peace. This world is just evil to me, existence could never be a "gift", it's just a horrific mistake, it's horrific how this unnecessary cycle of endless suffering exists.

Reactions: Passersby
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
This feeling of living just to survive is a horrible existence. Why wake up everyday knowing that today might be the next pain or trauma you'll have to endure?! Not like we can ultimately do something about it that is peaceful and safe. It has to be behind closed doors and possibly cause the person that comes across your body their new trauma to try and survive….

everyone's belief in life is correct. If you say a God or Darwin is correct then you're right. The reason is because no one really knows. Unless you've died already and brought back proof that absolutely confirms your belief, but even then proof can be faked. I hate talks about religion and lack there is because it just seems like someone just trying to force their belief on you…. Ever gone to a church where the pastor is talking about how this minority or that one is going to hell? Maybe people who don't believe in anything killing those who do because of their beliefs….we should stop forcing others to believe in this or that and just focus on supporting each other to try and end this freaking torment. I'd rather someone say "what can I do to help you" instead of how your wrong or explain something that has nothing to do with the actual content of the story.…

Sorry…if I offended or hurt anyone…it breaks my heart when I do…just tired of what this existence entails and the people in it…this is MY hell..